• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    CoD Warzone | Honestly I give up

    CoD Warzone | Honestly I give up


    Honestly I give up

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    I've honestly never been on such an emotional rollercoaster playing this game

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    literally every single match of warzone lately..

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    This game is honestly not even worth playing right now.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    The simple fact that for the past couple weeks the servers have gotten progressively worse is a blatant show of how little they care. At this moment in time, i get disconnected from the server and forced back to the bnet screen 8 games out of 10. Most of the time, before i can even get out of the pre game lobby. The games that i do make it into, i usually get disconnected at the 50 people left mark. And the ones i don't get disconnected from are so laggy that it's just not even playable. Before you say reset your router/open ports/etc. This has all been done, i am hardwired, i have 1000mbps up/down, ping is sub 10ms. This only happens on this game, and i am pretty sick of it. Please, for the love of whatever fucking weird deity you people praise, fix.. the mother fucking..... servers..........

    submitted by /u/Brick-Tamland-Fucks
    [link] [comments]

    I'm pretty sure I got reported for this shot

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    From the guys who did the C4 Drone Strike, here's our guide to winning a game of Warzone. Terribly.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    My first time trying a finishing move. I took the L

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Can we please revert the update.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Can we get the update reverted so we can play a normal game of warzone/multiplayer with our boys this weekend? I'm fine with waiting a day or two for the update to come back while devs at IW adjust and TEST it to make sure it won't break the game again. I could be in the minority here but I think rolling back the update so the game is playable again during the weekend sounds like a viable option.

    submitted by /u/G0Blue32
    [link] [comments]

    I love when people play the game fair.. it’s so fun

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    This "No XP bug" is terrible

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I just played 3 rounds without earning any XP for my character or my battle pass. Are you serious about this? I pay for the BattlePass and you give me nothing and a buggy game in return??

    Never again.

    submitted by /u/pottimc
    [link] [comments]

    Careful when watching someone's else's loadout drop

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Am I the only one experiencing matchmaking not showing my character since update?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    How is that possible IW?!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Idk if I am the only one having this issue, but right now, battle Royale is unplayable! I'm having package loss with at least 70% permanently!

    But when i play plunder there is no lag at all. What are you doing there and how is that possible?? Please fix this ASAP!

    submitted by /u/jodelererer
    [link] [comments]

    a pleb's best shot yet

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I will put this here with translation !!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Dear IW, Would you consider adding a north indicator on the minimap? Thanks a lot in advance

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    He respawned in, stole my helicopter (sneaky-beaky like) so I figured it just harass him...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    It’s been a full 24 hours since in-game comms have been down

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    For such a large company, I think this type of neglect is unacceptable. And if it keeps up, people won't want to purchase the full game or even continue to play for that matter.

    If only we could help and support the devs with the problem at hand. Feel free to upvote so it can be seen. Thank you! :)

    submitted by /u/JB__7
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped in after gulag and peeked a shadow, didn't know there was a second guy in there until it was too late. Can't believe he didn't hear me!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Servers are ridiculous

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    This shit is ridiculous, this game rakes in over 1 billion dollars and the servers are still this fucking bad? I do not understand, please just fix this shit stop adding cosmetics and new bounties and just make it possible to finish a few matches without crazy lag spikes

    submitted by /u/BackwoodBand1t
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else's gamechat in their party just cut off ?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    I talk to my friend through game chat and recently we've had this problem where we can't hear eachother at all after a few minutes into the game. This happened a couple times now, anyone else ?

    submitted by /u/Sun5lasher
    [link] [comments]

    Double XP Weekend

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    What's the point of having a double xp weekend when you can't even progress with your levels. It's fucking bullshit fix up I beg. I've been stuck on level 151 and tier 70 for the last 3 hours

    submitted by /u/riploki
    [link] [comments]

    These servers are so much fun

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    You made me fall to my death, so I fell again, to cause your death.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment