• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    CoD Warzone | Only in Battlefield moment, wrapped up this game with a win too.

    CoD Warzone | Only in Battlefield moment, wrapped up this game with a win too.


    Only in Battlefield moment, wrapped up this game with a win too.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I thought I might give that a shot - Throwing knife WIN!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Announcing that people are dropping in overhead is the worst feature ever added to a battle royale.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    • I've died countless times now dropping for my loadoat because it tells teams who would be leaving that I'm dropping in

    • You're basically doomed when landing late in game because it notifies literally everyone in close proximity that you're coming in

    • When you're alive, everyone is looking around 360 degrees clueless and sees noone or just destroys a defenseless player. I've killed tons of people this way

    • You can't sneak in and make some great plays because a broadcast announcer calls you out with you having zero idea

    submitted by /u/2___3
    [link] [comments]

    This one’s for those of you who’ve died to tower campers. Hope you like it, I know it brought me immense joy

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    At least I dont get the xp either

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    They can’t hear the lock-on warning if they aren’t in the heli *taps head*

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I Never Start These Fights, But I'll End 'Em.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Fun Fact I bet you didn't' know. You can electrocute yourself in wall outlets. PROOF

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    We need an actual number not a bar that is hard to read for weapon stats

    Posted: 03 May 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    I dont want to put my finger on the screen to try to figure it out - wtf is this?

    I just need to know what attachments have what output for weapon add ons but this tiny hard to read bar makes it very tough so please add numbers.

    submitted by /u/theoreview
    [link] [comments]

    I got called a "Cuntasaurus Rex" by a little girl on.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Yeah, ok then. I don't even care anymore.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Outplayed glitchers/hackers underneath the map to get the W

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Alternative chat options

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Think I can pull off a win with this squad

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Chests with ZERO cash are absolutely criminal. Change my mind

    Posted: 02 May 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Looting to get multiple teammates up as a surviving solo was hard enough, but when I am at 4K cash and open 3 chests in a row, right next to a buy station that have no cash I feel like I am climbing up a hill with 1 out of 4 of my appendages😤

    submitted by /u/marioman6411
    [link] [comments]

    Fix your servers.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Honestly, the past few weeks have been frustrating.. from the voice chat in game bugging out so you can't communicate with your teammates, removing trios instead of adding "duos" and NOT REPLACE,to the lag coming due to the servers. Please, people spend so many money in operators skins, weapons blueprint and much more, I know we are in a quarantine period, and maybe, I say maybe you have your own reasons that can't let you go to the place where your servers are, but please, at least try to be a better a company Activision.

    submitted by /u/FearNotTheFearless
    [link] [comments]

    A Quad on a Quad

    Posted: 03 May 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Does everybody actually hate this game?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    First time subscribing and being a part of a video game subreddit, and boy! It sure seems like everybody hates this game. I'm probably gonna get downvoted and banned for this opinion, but I feel like this subreddit finds every reason to shit on the game without acknowledging it's still really great

    The new update certainly has its flaws (I have my own theories about removing money from chests) - but overall my friends and I still love playing this game and the sweet sweet taste of a BR victory.

    Don't get me wrong, servers being slow and matchmaking taking forever are flaws - and there are lists of tons of other small things that are annoying. But why's that all the top posts are about? Genuine question, not sure if i'm a minority by actually liking the game.

    submitted by /u/NJ1992
    [link] [comments]

    Rumours of a new Warzone map circulate

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    My first ever victory in solos with a great sniper shot before the winning kill

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Did I just hit an across the map elimination by accident?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Seriously tired of gaining 0 exp

    Posted: 02 May 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Anytime i play warzone in a party i gain 0 exp at the after match report. Even though right before i shows how much exp i gained. This is really getting stupid as ive only been playing fairly recently and am still trying to lvl and lvl my guns. If i play solos, trios, or quads by myself i gain exp. The frustration is extremely real seeing as its a x2 exp weekend right now.

    submitted by /u/lickie44
    [link] [comments]

    Unusually lucky two for one chopper and jeep. As a mediocre player, I had a second of disbelief ��

    Posted: 03 May 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Super happy getting double XP on 3 matches and none on the other 17!

    Posted: 03 May 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I understand having issues like this can be inevitable, but I have heard zero communication about a fix in progress or any compensation. Missions aren't completing, recieving zero XP for leveling and weapon development.

    My group decided to keep track on the 20 matches we played today, and noted that we only actually received XP on 3/20 of them.

    Please communicate with us and fix this game breaking issue.

    submitted by /u/HereComesGus
    [link] [comments]

    1. Always peek doors. 2. What were they doing?

    Posted: 03 May 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment