• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    CoD Warzone | If you think that you saw all kinds of cheats. Nope, you didn’t.

    CoD Warzone | If you think that you saw all kinds of cheats. Nope, you didn’t.


    If you think that you saw all kinds of cheats. Nope, you didn’t.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    My little brother plays with one hand, and better than a lot of us. He got the squad wipe for the win.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    The most satisfying side glide I've ever done.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    Kinda felt like John Wick by the end of it lol

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    AFK for the win

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Justice for a cheater on a 30 kill streak

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    The hero we didn’t know we needed

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    One of the disadvantages of the Auto Tac Sprint (If you're running akimbo pistol) - Hope this helps

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    I absolutely lost it when the second guy came through

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    This is my new favorite thing to do

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    How am I supposed to play? Every game, EVERY GAME THIS HAPPENS!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Why do crappy notifications that no one care about have to be so loud that you can't even hear footsteps anymore?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    I've spent months mastering the art of the explosive Rytec, and now I am ready to take the throne and achieve world domination. Reject the meta! Submit to Explosive Rytec Supremacy!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Anyone else find this sus? Straight out of sprinting to lock onto my head

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Cheating has come to a point, for me personally, that I think about quitting.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Yesterday, at 9:12 pm, Raven Software tweeted that they've executed another ban wave banning over 50.000 accounts. I read this while I was in the pre-game lobby of a Warzone match and in that game my mate and I encountered multiple hackers. Today I encountered a couple of hackers as well (over different matches). It just doesn't end. At first I was angry, irritated and frustrated and I said to myself that if I quit they win so I kept on playing. But right now I'm just sad and disappointed. I love Warzone and it's strategics, the weapons and the atmosphere and excitement. But I'm thinking about deleting the game until somebody has created an anti cheat.

    Every time that I get killed by an actually good shot or headshot I don't believe it and start watching the killcam. It feels like you need to watch over your shoulder every single minute because you don't trust what's behind you. It has come, for me, to a point where I don't enjoy the game any more since matches are getting ruined by hackers. First we had wall hacks and aimbot but now I encountered hackers that have magnetic bullets directly impacting your head. It is absurd.

    I understand that's it really hard or impossible to create an anti-cheat. But why are they not telling us the truth about the implementation of an anti-cheat? Would it hurt them so bad?

    submitted by /u/JohnnyBlazex
    [link] [comments]

    We need anti cheat

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Ban waving won't do fuck all they can just make an account instantly. Activision have so much money yet don't have an anti cheat in the game at all if you think that warzone doesn't need an anti cheat then you must be stupid

    submitted by /u/Guilty-Feeling-2959
    [link] [comments]

    Stuns NEED a counter

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Flashbangs?

    You can potentially escape, and it wears off fast enough that if your opponent isnt immediately following, you can fight back

    Any other tactical item?

    It helps a fight, without completely 1-sideing it

    Stun grenades?

    Might as well ALT-F4 as you are dead, and NOTHING you can do about it

    Battle Hardened reduces it by a few seconds

    I think its from FIVE seconds to THREE

    Wow, real survivable there

    submitted by /u/MadDog_8762
    [link] [comments]

    Six months ago I became a father, since then I had no time to game - today was the first time I played again - went quite well

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Now that's a Precision Airstrike (+ Lucky win)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    I’d imagine this is fairly accurate

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Activision's logic once Crossplay is turned off.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Real Life WarZone?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    UPDATED: Spreadsheet of every Season 4 Cold War ground loot weapon with attachments including new midseason ground loot

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Hey CODWarzone,

    Surprise, surprise. Reloaded brought us a whole bunch of new ground loot weapons. I've updated the season 4 spreadsheet to include the new weapons as well as update names of some of the Legendary weapons (attachments stayed the same for any weapon that was in the pool from the beginning of the season, only a name/aesthetic change)

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FMnmoWIsg5cQDV6laipG5X0DJkgOceeqmlruKZFUwrw/edit?usp=sharing

    Put out a video with the new weapons and my thoughts on how the weapon rebalancing affects new and existing ground loot.

    https://youtu.be/oFtmXU-_gVA

    Tierlist incoming shortly as well.

    Hope its helpful!

    submitted by /u/bobz99by
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest wallhack

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment