• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    CoD Warzone | I was told to exercise

    CoD Warzone | I was told to exercise


    I was told to exercise

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    What the actual fuck is this

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Can anyone else not log in?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    It's like a toxic relationship, you just keep returning

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    I've now begun the process of divorcing myself from Warzone

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    If someone told me last Halloween (for me the the peak of Warzone and how entertaining that event was) that in less than a year, I'd grow to hate this game, then I honestly wouldn't believe them, but its got to a point where I seriously no longer enjoy this game anymore and I'm waiting for the new games this fall.

    Before there used to be 9-10 of my friends, all vying for a spot in a squad to play and now I'm extremely lucky if I can even get a trios going.

    The guns,attachments and mechanics used to make complete sense to me, and ever since the CW integration I have no idea what's what anymore without reading patch notes or watching videos from XclusiveAce

    Before if we got killed by a highly skilled team, we'd applaud that we got outplayed. Now I doubt every single kill and routinely run into obvious hackers nearly every 2 games.

    And finally before, me and my mates used to have fun, but its got to a point now where my less skilled friends have completely dropped the game because the SBMM is so harsh it kills any enjoyment for me and them.

    I appreciate not everyone feels this way but for me Warzone has been destroying itself since late last year. I really hope that Warzone can reboot itself with the next COD release and be a stable, fun environment like it mostly used to be rather than what it is now. Just a frustrated former warzone lover venting his thoughts

    submitted by /u/ahmeouni
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone noticed how small this guy's hand is

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    The OG MP5 after every single cw meta smg got nerfed

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Activision: We have blocked 50k acccounts. And streamer plays on Twitch with silent aim, shoots into the air and all bullets hit...

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    I don't think I'll ever pull off a Strela shot like this again

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    Ban wave just dropped. 50k banned

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Never have I ever. Ever. In my call of duty career been downed by being hit by a grenade to the head.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Silent update 30 mins ago just killed warzone

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Did update with my clan. All of us now cant get in any games. Its stays on searching at 45ms ping. Tried all modes..

    RIP WARZONE! 😭😭😭😭

    we are all rebooting and panicing..... lol

    Please fix it @ravensoftware @Activision

    Anyone else got this? Are servers down?

    submitted by /u/Way2gaming
    [link] [comments]

    I will hunt the Roze skin (who tried to shoot my best bud out the air) until the ends of the eaaarth

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    I am the master baiter

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Raven Software Update, more bans came this week.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    First game of Warzone in over a month, came 2nd to someone with a really good gaming chair

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Balance is a flat circle..

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    Rebirth search times

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Has anyone else been experiencing ridiculous search times since patch 1.39? It's taking me and the wife about 5 mins to find a game and the lobbies are almost empty since the last update.

    submitted by /u/IIMoZMaNII
    [link] [comments]

    Sticky icky

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    The range on Combat Bow is nuts!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a fly swatter?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    My Loadout Killed Me

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Every update it’s like:

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Since it’s been buffed, here’s my M13 build. Faster ADS, faster movement speed, faster ADS movement speed, higher zoom and a clearer optic than the “meta” build.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment