• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    CoD Warzone | I smoke my stogie anywhere I want

    CoD Warzone | I smoke my stogie anywhere I want


    I smoke my stogie anywhere I want

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    When your squad isn't sweaty & just play for laughs

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    Satellite kills Car

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    It's quite good to be fair

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    They Never Expect the Window Play :)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Gulag again

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    I really wish I could have heard the full story of this death comm

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Constant lag since update

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    The game is unplayable since the update, ping ranges from 90ms-699ms, its usually 90 when im in a field on my own and 699 when im in a gunfight or enemies are close. Its very frustrating. Im on Series X.

    submitted by /u/cheryvilkila
    [link] [comments]

    Found a glitch that makes you blind

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    I hope they liked my little surprise

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    After watching that guys video of the cone flip, one caught the corner of my eye. I thought it wasn’t gonna make it but first time baby!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    I'm gonna fucking delete this game

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Cheating is fucking getting insane

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Just got killed by a team of 3 fucking cheaters, each with 20+ kills, and each with Damascus and DM ultra on their guns.

    https://i.imgur.com/blUxgMa.png

    Like what the fuck, your userbase of millions of players is asking for one single thing that will make you even more money, and you just ignore it. Activision must be the worst company in existence.

    Give us a fucking anticheat, and get these trash excuses for living beings out of our fucking lobbies.

    God I love this game, but I wish it fucking died just out of spite. Can't wait for a decent new BR to come out so everyone fucking leaves and they're left with nothing. Sorry for the rant

    submitted by /u/gr4ndm4st3rbl4ck
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot why I don’t play solos

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Highest Dirtbike jump taken yet. From the 2nd highest building in Verdansk

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    S4 satellite sound

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Let's be honest and real.

    This was one of the worst decisions you could make. In game sound is already awful and most of the time you can't hear people running next to you because there is so much random/unnecessary sounds but gun shots and steps are gone in between and you cant actually hear from where you are getting shot and footsteps. I've been playing cs for 15 years, played apex and a lot other shooters. Time to time they had issues with sound and steps etc. But this game takes it to different level.

    Just remove sound from falling satellites and other cluster sounds or make then adjustable or 80% less noisy. Same goes with planes/hellies in start. All my game is decent sound. When ever you starting in to plane it just shreads all my brains out...

    submitted by /u/krofj
    [link] [comments]

    My friend loves exploiting...so i showed him a cool hiding spot

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Roof campers

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    When you’re beating a man to death but it’s kind of a vibe

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    Anyone else have a serious issue with lag since the update?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    I've had lag at the beginning of every single game. For some games the whole team will hard lag and get pushed back into the gas even though we weren't near it. Its really frustrating. Just want to see if we're alone or not in this.

    submitted by /u/hbpaintballer88
    [link] [comments]

    Got killed by a wall glitcher in solos.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Cheaters are getting out of hand again

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgQtSE0PzDo

    This is one of the guys I encountered in the last couple of days. There is a blatant cheater in about one out of five games now. Activition really has to get a grip on these guys.

    submitted by /u/Der_Sauresgeber
    [link] [comments]

    Holy moly i cant believe i hit him

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    Full send on the train!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment