• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    CoD Warzone | I was born in the gulag, moulded by it.

    CoD Warzone | I was born in the gulag, moulded by it.


    I was born in the gulag, moulded by it.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I will never ever live up to this

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    The best Last words/reaction from a dead player!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Died from a Rock in the Gulag

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Don't let unattended your heli on stadium, Campers!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    I'd really like to see how the Gulag feels without lethals or tacticals

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    If we consider Warzone a true Beta, then the changes from secondary weapons to primary weapons in the Gulag is more of a test than anything. I'd very much like to see IW take some time to test and examine how the Gulag feels without lethals or tacticals. The radius of stuns and flashes is enormous and doesn't contribute to a well-fought battle in the Gulag, but this is one man's opinions.

    How does everyone else feel about lethals and tacticals in the Gulag?

    submitted by /u/scatmanbynight
    [link] [comments]

    Thank god I watched that video saying you can detonate C4 while downed

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Bring back pistols, new gulag is trash.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Don't ever try to back a truck into my garage

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    *LEAK* Season 4 Price in pre-game lobby

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    A Gulag so legendary that time stopped

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    I don’t know how. I just don’t.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Usually i don't grab sniper rifle and this is not my proudest shots, but one kid was very generous to give me his HDR which eventually brought me to my first solo W!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    BOOM BOOM Anti-camper service

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Captain Price season 4 skin leaked

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    This game feels like a movie... RPG from moving truck to helo

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Got flattened by a random loadout drop mid-fight.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    The store is beyond useless, it must be losing Activision money?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Why on earth can't you just pick a gun and buy a skin for it, rather than have to buy a pack with meaningless crap in, plus also need a PHD to work out what gun the skin is actually for?
    Would it not be better to have headings like "Weapon Skins", "Operators" etc and be able to just buy the skin you want?

    I might be tempted to buy a skin if I could a) Find one for the gun and b) Not have to pay for a skin, sprays and emblems that I don't want.

    Can't just be me surely?

    submitted by /u/thecremeegg
    [link] [comments]

    Killed this guy twice! ��

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I like to play plunder just to practice sniping or for testing loadouts. How about you?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    So this is how it felt in the trenches in WWI

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Dying from 4 to 6 bullets from any weapon with full armor in Warzone

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Two weeks ago, me and my friend started to die instantly from what seems like 1 bullet(instant death like being killed by a sniper). But in the killcam, the enemy killed me with 5 bullets with a p90 from full armor. Is it packet burst, server lag, or what the hell is going on? My health bar goes from full armor to death in one frame, no hitmarker, just instant death. While on my end, I need a lot more bullets to kill someone. I watch streamers and I literally am not playing the same game they play. It feels like everyone has stopping power at all times while I'm shooting rubber bullets. The game was fine a few weeks ago... But any weapon will kill me seemingly instantly. I don't even have time to ADS, I'm dead. Please tell me we're not the only ones experiencing this. I play in Canada, east coast, server latency at around 40ms and very good internet.

    submitted by /u/ImYourBesty69
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutout to the gas mask animation helping my team secure second place.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    FMJ might make the dragunov might actually be useful for something ? Maybe not

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment