• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 2, 2021

    CoD Warzone | My mom says dmr sucks so i use crossbow for the Win

    CoD Warzone | My mom says dmr sucks so i use crossbow for the Win


    My mom says dmr sucks so i use crossbow for the Win

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 05:44 AM PST

    I know it when I see it

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:15 AM PST

    This has to be fixed

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    Feels good when the cheater loses

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:33 AM PST

    Warzone adds 30 new guns, but there is even fewer guns to use then ever now.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:26 PM PST

    Track the level of your Lobby

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:37 PM PST

    Hello guyz. Lots of people are talking about SBMM and in what type of lobby are the streamers/youtuber playing. To answer the question, we made a tracker to see the average KD of a lobby. (Website is in BETA version, please give feedback :)) you can find it out here: https://sbmmwarzone.com/

    Lobby of Aydan 60kills solo vs Quad: https://sbmmwarzone.com/lobby/9322128383995168690

    Lobby of HusKerrs 54 kills solo vs Duo: https://sbmmwarzone.com/lobby/5952037324986757554

    Lobby of Trio vs Quad record (114 kills) https://sbmmwarzone.com/lobby/5372189075268703984

    Any comment to improve is more than welcome! Thanks guyz

    submitted by /u/veleu
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently most guns had different ranges than in multiplayer. This is a big plot twist. All credit to TrueGameData

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Devs... please... I beg... implement a rejoin feature for timeouts and game crashes. This is infuriating.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    Restock, stuns and your weapon of choice. Let’s hunt the bastards down.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    Movement really is key ��

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 07:06 AM PST

    After JGOD found that 20x zoom didnt have glint, I put it on the DMR and yep the meta is gonna get even worse. Please patch the DMR....

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 02:36 AM PST

    Teammate clutched the final circle and shows us how to deal with 1hp against a DMR..

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:45 AM PST

    called my team for help during a 1v4 and this is the convo they were having...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:55 AM PST

    Warzone is a pretty miserable experience for a casual player right now.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    Yes another post about the current meta but just wanted to share my experience the last few times I've played.

    I'm a new dad and alongside a full time job, don't have a lot of time to play, or should I say, level up every single strong weapon. I've lost count of how many times I've gotten first shots off with an M16 or an Amax and the person turns around and melts me with a DMR.

    Surely this can't be how they intend for the game to be played going forward? Until you hit level 49 and unlock that thing, you can't compete at all.

    I guess there is always the "we offer a number of convenient blueprints for the DMR, feel free to purchase from the store" option. The cynic in me says this is intentional but I really don't want to believe that.

    I guess I'm interested in whether you think the thing will actually be nerfed? In its current state its straight up broken so I'm surprised its been allowed to continue this long.

    submitted by /u/JimmyWils
    [link] [comments]

    Enough is enough. If we want to change things we need to do something about it.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 06:21 AM PST

    Sorry for my English,

    The developpers clearly don't care about the community and make changes to the game only for their own agenda. To this day there are many things that need to be done :

    • Optimize the game - it still requires far too much space to run, poorly manages the resources to run (gpu) and still has bugs or glitches (at least the pc version for me)

    • Deal with cheaters - I'm getting killed by them every 5 or 6 games. There is nothing to prevent them by doing so, no anti cheat system is in place.

    • Deal with the SBMM and EOMM, this comment explains how f up things may be. Even if it ain't true, the developpers must give us a real explanation about what's going on

    • Deal with unbalanced weapons (CW new weapons) and listen to the community

    • Bring the mods back (Zombies, armoured royale, etc) - why would they remove them in the first place ? The community loves them, it brings diversity in the game and more activity.

    • And maybe more reasons, feel free to list them in the comments.

    What we need to do is the following :

    The only thing that might make them change their mind is the stats and the money - we should properly organize a strike or a series of strikes with enough people on the most active days. Choose a date, and stop playing the game for a selected amount of time, and then more and more. I suggest that we start this Monday until Wednesday or Sunday.

    I love this game, I want it to become better, but right now I can't play anymore. We should do something.

    submitted by /u/corusgrom
    [link] [comments]

    2x scope on the M60 is... interesting

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:08 AM PST

    We will get through these tough times boys STAY STRONG

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 04:01 AM PST

    I see how it is, I do him then you do me mmmmmm

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Pellington is Broken

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Bring back BR classic

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:27 AM PST

    This game fucking sucks for all of the reasons that get spammed here hourly, we all know it. So I wont rant about it for the millionth time.

    But -- What I think could be fun, and potentially save this game at least for the time being, is bringing back BR classic and being ground loot only.

    The ground loot isn't half bad right now and this game is fun for the first 3 minutes until all the DMRs and Diamattis come out.

    I would play the fuck out of a classic game mode right now.

    submitted by /u/ImActuallyUseless
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes my genius is almost frightening

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 12:57 PM PST

    Finally tried the f*cking DMR after getting killed by it for the past week

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 09:20 AM PST

    I hate it, saw a guy trying to snipe and i spammed it in his general direction and he's dead, Saw a guy at medium direction in front of me and aaaaww naawww pew pew pew and he's dead after a few RTs, oh crap this dude is straight up right in front of my face and about to kill me and.. WHOOPS DMR to the face, spam RT and he's downed and ded.

    And guess how i died? DMR.

    I know i sound like a sweaty nerd who's complaining about a game i can easily leave, i have better a thousand times more balanced games than this like Planetside 2 (but an entire faction has the DMR) and GOT and other better games, but i just wanna have fun yknow? And using this was not fun, i felt braindead af and it's like an R9 that can snipe. I'm sorry guys this gun can suck a cat's schlong.

    Diamattis too but i think those are just glitched.

    I liked the Mac 10, i don't really use it much but at least i can deal with it, especially with an Uzi or M14.

    submitted by /u/Sethleoric
    [link] [comments]

    I got my first win with the DMR, but at what cost?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 10:33 AM PST

    Activision/Raven true colors show

    Posted: 02 Jan 2021 11:55 AM PST

    Hello, I'm going to make this short and sweet. Stop buying call of duty. Stop supporting content creators. Stop buying cod points. It won't do anything now but I mean just look at the whole situation. The whole community(Atleast 70 percent) of the people playing or tried to play aren't happy with the state of the game. What do we as a community get? We get complete silence. A patch missing a bunch of patch notes such as a kilo nerf! Imagine them nerfing that before the dmr. We got double XP. But these developers didn't even have a spine to talk about the DMR/ akimbo pistols. They won't even post about it. So next time your going to spend money on call of duty ask yourself. "Do they care about the community or the money"

    GG cod haven't spent a single dollar since cod4 remastered came out. It'll be done in 2 years max.

    submitted by /u/Thedonkdawg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment