• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    CoD Warzone | It's not my fault!

    CoD Warzone | It's not my fault!


    It's not my fault!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:25 AM PST

    Cold War Season One

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:26 AM PST

    It’s truly unplayable now. RIP Warzone Season 1

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    No, I really love how creative people get with their loadouts

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Me when I see resurgence hasn’t been brought back ...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Ground loot Diamatti with no attachments VS a full trio

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 06:02 AM PST

    Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Suffering leads to ranking up the DMR in plunder.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    He must've raged so hard

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 01:27 PM PST

    Balanced gun btw

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Tried to save my friend , was against DMR squad with selfies. ran out of bullets, and had to chamber single bullets to stop the assault. thank god for that ledge

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:35 PM PST

    The CW integration is the worst thing to ever happen to WZ

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:43 PM PST

    From the new "gulag" that is just a copy of nuketown, because it looks like that is the only thing they can get right with BO, to broken weapons and bugs that 100% will ruin your match, these changes completely killed our enjoyment for the game. There was no meta so totally skewed in on direction. You always had a fighting chance against the Grau, kilo, m4, bruen. The shotguns were OP inside buildings, but after 10-15 meters they were useless against any smg. Now any result of a failed abortion picks up a DMR and he has a shotgun up close, a sniper at range and an AR for everything else. The color scheme sucks and it's confusing af. And one last thing that I noticed - all the sweaty kids returned. It was such a chill period between the launch of BO and the "merge". I can't remember a time when I got shot at as much during warm-up or while jumping from the plane. The KD in our group starts at ~0.8 and tops at ~2.0, but none of us ever had less fun playing the game. They had a goose with golden eggs and are about to kill it. No matter how much people say it's not so, I doubt they'd try to shove BOCW down our throuts as hard as they cureently are if that game had the expected sales or the player numbers. So yeah, it's just another post complaining about stuff, but after a few days struggling to enjoy one match, I felt the need to vent my frustration of being forced out of a game that kept us entertained during the shitshow that was 2020.

    submitted by /u/AFreaq
    [link] [comments]

    Simply outplayed

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    The state of DMRZone right now

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:04 AM PST

    For those of you trying to play with FFAR in Warzone

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:39 AM PST

    What happened to the Warzone?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:08 AM PST

    Not long time ago there use to be discussions about the WZ easter eggs, bunker codes new contraband contract hunt, intel challenges and fun & games in the WZ in general. Since all "the integration" happened is it all gone? It's been months since the WZ had a viable story update. The laptops, bunker doors, and "hole in the floor" are just for decoration. Now it seems like the WZ became just a BO meta guns galore. Seriously, I use to play WZ for good balance from MW multiplayer but now it's nearly impossible to enjoy this game mode with BO taking over the WZ. To be honest with you, since BO took over the franchise I've played less and less MW or WZ in favor of other games I've bought last year.

    However, I do find it very interesting how quickly the MW went from one of the best FPS to something that could've been fun 6-7 years ago. To summarize the WZ state now - I' used to play with friends almost on a daily basis, now barely few hours over the weekend, mostly with randoms. And out of 300+ friends that I've made over the last year in the MW/WZ, only +/- 60 are still playing either game. It seems to me that force feeding "we gonna have some fun" made quite the opposite effect on the series. Congratulation Activision, you've managed yet another long time player to switch off your game.

    And of course - Happy New Year to ya'll filthy animals!

    submitted by /u/RussianAimBot
    [link] [comments]

    Warzone will become unplayable for me in 1-2 more seasons due to how poorly optimised it is.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:13 AM PST

    When I first started playing the game in season 3(PC) I was getting 70-80 FPS with everything low or turned off. Even 90 FPS in places. More than enough to play the game well. With each new season though I lose about 10-20 FPS. My game currently runs at about 40-50 FPS and certain things will lower it to 20-30.

    When your FPS goes too low the counter will turn yellow. When it goes to 20 or lower it turns red. I'd never seen this before until the most recent seasons...

    My hardware is a few years old. An I5-7500 with a 1050ti and 16GB of RAM. I'm unwilling to upgrade my hardware in any drastic way for a few reasons though.

    1. I only have issues in Warzone.
    2. Getting a new graphics card like a 3080 or 3090 is basically impossible.
    3. I'd have to upgrade the rest of my rig to avoid bottlenecks, again just for Warzone.
    4. The game is becoming less and less worth it. At the start Warzone was fantastic but the potential has been wasted and gameplay has been fairly sour the last few seasons. Juggs, Stim packs, Invisible people, DMRs etc. I can see in the future there's going to be issues with other guns and that's not something I want to invest big money to experience.
    5. My friends and I are finding less and less enjoyment in Warzone and most aren't playing as much and some have stopped playing completely. To upgrade my rig for Warzone to play by myself in a game going downhill? Not gonna happen.

    It's not just me experiencing it. Console players FPS are even worse. I don't remember the last time I saw a streamer get over 200 FPS. Every new season takes away more FPS and gunfights are becoming more and more difficult to navigate. It'll only be 1-2 more seasons of FPS drops before the game becomes too janky to play and I'll just have to stop.

    TL:DR: Game is becoming unplayable due to losing 10-20 FPS each season and in 1-2 seasons it'll become completely unplayable for a large number of both PC and console players.

    submitted by /u/-Richarmander-
    [link] [comments]

    Really activision? This seems okay to you?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:28 AM PST

    Has anyone been using the bullfrog? Trying to find things that compete with the Mac-10 and I’ve been finding “success”. This was my first run with a maxed one

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Me & my squad rocking the DMR-14 as it’s the only viable option.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Cheater named MasterCheats gets 54 kills with the DMR and wins, pretty much summing up the current state of the game

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 03:01 PM PST

    My first ever squad wipe with a piano controller...

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:07 AM PST

    A Riot Shield, a Famas, and a dream (extended clip - 7 solo kills defending a building in quads)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 07:28 AM PST

    Cod needs this badly, even the balancing from before this season needs reworking (mainly buffs to weak guns)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    Why has this overpowered weapon (DMR 14) not been nerfed yet? Holy hell.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment