• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    CoD Warzone | My Truck skills are CRACKED

    CoD Warzone | My Truck skills are CRACKED


    My Truck skills are CRACKED

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Why did they remove the Rebirth Trios ?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Just when I started to enjoy the game again (since the CW integration curse happened) with the new casual gamemode and racked up some wins, they have to remove it, slap in some stupid quad gamemode and a stupid gulag

    submitted by /u/kayra551
    [link] [comments]

    What were they thinking?!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Every damn time

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:47 AM PST

    *looks around in fear*

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:14 AM PST

    Get wrecked DMR losers.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:56 AM PST

    Everyone is talking about the DMR and Mac 10 and I am just hoping I don’t get stuck picking up my freaking loadout!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Made it just in time

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Just want her back

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:01 PM PST

    So this is the DMR everyone’s been warning me about

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:33 PM PST

    My reaction to EVERY Cold War camo... Am I the only one?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:53 AM PST

    DMR-Meta-Zone

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Activision and Raven software: Please tell me when you have gotten enough money out of the DMR and Mac 10 bundles so that you can finally balance -nerf- them and we can get back to play fairly with our favourite weapons. At the moment it's a meta only zone. Let's hope you guys aren't too greedy...

    submitted by /u/Golgo-64
    [link] [comments]

    More of Grandma in the WARZONE!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Activision, What in the fucking fuck are you thinking with removing Resurgence?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:49 PM PST

    I know it's been posted before, but I'm way too pissed not to put my 2 cents in. Resurgence is the best game mode they came up with since release. It should be core, with 1-4 player options.

    I REPEAT, it should BE CORE.

    What the fuck are you guys thinking.

    Rant over. That is all.

    submitted by /u/M3atpuppet
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the DMR Perform Better than Sniper Rifles, But uses AR Ammo, and has no Scope Glint?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:31 AM PST

    This gun has completely ruined my enjoyment of the game. I'm just going to wait for nerfs, and I hope everyone else does the same.

    Honestly as punishment the Dev's should be forced to nerf it during their Holiday Break.

    submitted by /u/FreshmeatOW
    [link] [comments]

    Bring back resurgence trios or the chicken gets it!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Thought it wouldn't happen to me, not my finest moment!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 09:03 AM PST

    I'm my worst enemy.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:28 PM PST

    My friends wont play with me because of DMR

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Activision needs to do something fast, the playerbase has to be going down. My usual group of 5ish friends I play with have not signed on since Sunday and won't hop when I hit them up because they don't own DMR and don't want to deal with that bullshit (can't blame them, I have it leveled up and hate it). I feel like some of them might not come back at all if something isn't done fast. I'm borderline addicted and even I don't feel like playing atm and every day that feeling grows stronger. This is by far the unhealthiest state the game has been in.

    submitted by /u/kaige18
    [link] [comments]

    If only I had a sniper…

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:10 AM PST

    DMR - So OP it actually wins against aimbotters

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:16 PM PST

    Think these need a nerf, or nah?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:19 PM PST

    The best deathcom I've ever heard. If this was you, you made my day ��

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:19 AM PST

    With just a few changes, Warzone can be as fun as ever. Until then, I’m starting to dislike it.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    This is not intended to be a rant, but actually what I think could improve the Warzone experience as a whole.

    I play Call of Duty, especially Warzone, just about everyday I can. Just over a week ago I was coming off of one of the funnest weeks of Warzone I've had. The integration was new and refreshing as we were all intrigued by and trying out new guns. After the agency silencer buff it seemed like there could have been a great meta with lots of variety. Right now I personally dislike the meta so much and there are so many things I wish were better in the game that I've decided to take a few days away from the game and reflect on if I find this stuff a deal breaker for me. Instead of just complaining with no purpose I decided to outline the changes I'd like to see made. Let me know if you agree or if there is anything I haven't mentioned but here's my list of changes:

    1. Weapon Balance- I think weapon balance with almost 100 guns is always gonna be difficult. I just think there are a few "rules" that should never be broken. First, I think no guns besides sniper headshots (and crossbow) should be 1 shot kills with full plates. I think the only other guns that should give you the feeling of "instant delete" should be shotguns point blank, or maybe a close quarters smg with serious downsides. I just don't see how the DMR and Type 63 made it this far through testing, they are genuinely the most frustrating guns to die to because there is no time for reacting. Some simple adjustments can leave them strong but not OP. I think first they need to switch to sniper ammo, this at least gives them a con. Also, they should not have what is basically a 3x headshot multiplier. Lastly, I think they need a bit more recoil, the DMR is so easy to control, it's practically the perfect gun. The last weapon adjustment I want to touch on is the Mac10. It's not nearly as frustrating as the DMR but the best way I can describe it is a stronger MP5 with the ease of use and range of an MP7. I think it's just too dang easy to use for a gun so strong. In Cold War the recoil feels way stronger and I think copying that recoil pattern and nerfing the damage range just a bit can make it in conversation for being the best without downright death gripping the crown.

    2. Possibly my favorite aspect of Warzone has been the Gunsmith and prospect of finding and creating new builds. Something about it just gets me excited to play and try new things out, even if the idea is of slightly adjusting a gun I already use. To do all of this I use Truegamedata.com because MW never showed proper stats and I love the content creators that break down stats for us. In CW they show you exactly what each attachment does and I think that's absolutely amazing. Unfortunately this didn't translate to WZ. To make it worse, the more info that gets discovered proves than many attachments don't do anything that the description says at all. I find this frustrating because I want to experiment around but I have no concrete info yet on what is what and it takes so damn long to level guns up in CW. I just don't know why people have to dig for the stats when it's all there in the code and they could simply just show us.

    3. I dislike the new gulag. Something about it just doesn't hit the same way. You can wallbang the sign and one side of the gulag can take a line of sight that is almost unbeatable. The old gulags just seemed better since they were all symmetrical and typically had some form of cover in the center area.

    4. Considering we still have the original map Think it could use some changes. I like that different parts of the map play so differently but as someone who doesn't like to land in the busy south/ southwest side of map all that much, I often find my games frustrating because of lack of contracts and buy stations in places like farmland, lumber, and areas around damn or military base. Maybe adding or changing a POI, adding more contracts outside of busy places, more buy stations on the right side of the map, and things like more bridges over canal and random tents/ cover in open fields around the outside of the map.

    Other than #4 these seem to be relatively quick and easy changes, and I think they would fix such big flaws with the game. Let me know what you guys think down below, I'm sure I'll have more to say but this took awhile to type up. Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/cosmic_pharaoh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment