• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    CoD Warzone | I’ve literally been trying this every pregame lobby since release.

    CoD Warzone | I’ve literally been trying this every pregame lobby since release.


    I’ve literally been trying this every pregame lobby since release.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:58 AM PST

    Only real pro players aim like this.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Just a triple kill on some building campers

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:17 AM PST

    DMR is really taking out the fun from Warzone

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Pretty much everyone has it and it's a 2-3 shot down/finish. Honestly it's ruining the whole experience it feels like warzone is being played on hardcore at the moment.

    We've seen shotgun meta, grau meta and a bunch of others but this is by far the worst imo, it's just way too easy to kill someone from close to even long range in many cases.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/mmb10
    [link] [comments]

    With teammates like this who needs enemies?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:36 PM PST

    Treyarch... the loadout lag glitch needs to be fixed.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Edit: Treyarch/ IW / Raven / whomever. How long has this been an issue?! It's game breaking, especially in rebirth. 85% of the time grabbing your loadout makes you dead. A quick pick up and go turns into your screen freezing for upwards of 10 seconds and then it lagging while grabbing a loadout so after all that bs you end up with the wrong classes... come on, please fix this.

    submitted by /u/Cit1es
    [link] [comments]

    Given the all OP guns issues, can we fix the reload animation that is affecting ALL the CW guns?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:01 AM PST

    I find it ridiculous that the guns don't reload after cancelling the animations like the MW guns do. I get the integration that was done between the two games, but at least have some consistency in the game.

    I'm sure we're all having fun here, but the amount of fights I've lost because of this is a joke.

    submitted by /u/Fort_When_Tea
    [link] [comments]

    Estate Cabin should be put in Verdansk

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:02 AM PST

    FBI open up! Decided to just try being really aggressive. Told my son to stick a grenade to my back and watch lol

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:34 AM PST

    The new Gulag is actually insultingly bad and it needs to go immediately.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 11:55 PM PST

    I don't know what team to actually blame for this be it IW, Treyarch or Raven but the new "Gulag" is actually appalling and has single single-handedly ruined my enjoyment of the standard Warzone experience.

    What in the actual fuck were these clownshoes thinking when the designed this thing?

    • No one asked for this.

    • It is extremely unbalanced. One side actually has an advantage over the other.

    • You pretty much always have LMGs, the least fun and least skill based guns in the game. It is about who gets lucky with their spray 90% of the time.

    • The overwatch/spectator positions are frustrating to use. Nothing is laid out in a way you can efficiently call out the enemy.

    • Do I really need to he strapped into the fucking chair every single time? The novelty wore off after the first day.

    • COD lore is a thing believe it or not and while the original Gulag didn't make that much logical sense this new once is even less so. You're telling me there's a Gulag under the Gulag and that someone they're brainwashing people?...

    • It lags often. Completely unacceptable to be placed in a high stakes moment and have that taken from you because of server issues.

    • It's basic as fuck. There is no longer an element of out maneuvering or tricking your opponent. There's also one layout, the original had 3.

    This needs to be changed back asap. I used to not mind dying because the Gulag was so well designed and efficient. It was fair and balanced and rewarded creative thinking. Now I literally just want to leave the server when I have the Gulag.

    Please get your fucking shit together devs. And do not wait 60 more days until the next season to do so.

    submitted by /u/BerticusBersht
    [link] [comments]

    What I'm using to counter the DMR

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:27 PM PST

    How did I pull this off... Gulag flashbang + Heli drop + Airstrike = Double team wipe

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:44 AM PST

    When God send you some extra cash from above����

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:21 AM PST

    That was quite the tip - don’t forget to leave a 5* review stranger

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Spreading out is key in the final circles

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Triple Helicopter Snipe

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:39 PM PST

    Lil' Flick

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:04 AM PST

    Playing this game absolutely too much!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:12 AM PST

    Just wanted to get this off my chest. I love warzone; probably too much. This game is addicting; COD as a whole. I've met ppl that are considered more of a friend than ppl I see physically. Butttt, I just don't get why I love this shit so much even when having bad games. I've got my shit together and bills paid months in advance, but no matter how much work I have to do I play this relentlessly. All the rage, the satisfaction of the dub, constant nagging at updates and changes yet I dedicate literally some of my life to this game as if I get real world kudos. Just a rant. My love/hate relationship with this game is real, just wondering if anyone feels the same. Always ready to deploy 🤷🏿‍♂️

    submitted by /u/BeatBoxinDaPussy
    [link] [comments]

    I saw this guy was gonna be first to the chopper in Plunder, had this 200 IQ play idea

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    I think I need to learn how to shoot

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:02 AM PST

    When your teammate does not believe in you

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:39 PM PST

    I'm just an average player. Early solo squad wipes get the blood pumping

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:24 AM PST

    I'm starting to master the art of holding down the bunker.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment