• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    CoD Warzone | Why am I the way that I am?

    CoD Warzone | Why am I the way that I am?


    Why am I the way that I am?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Error Code: 8192 seems to be happening with a lot of people right now. Just one more server side issue.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    The 50 vs 50 in the woods by the hospital is a sniper fuck fest... I found their kryptonite.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Warzone pre-game lobby be like

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    I found this locked keypad door in the Farmland.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Warzone Rumble be like...

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Please add plunder back!!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Seriously who thought it was a good idea to COMPLETELY remove plunder from the game? I have so much fun playing plunder and now I seen they took it out the game completely, stop fucking with the playlists nobody asked for you to remove plunder and replace it with a free MP weekend especially since I already own MW. You're just a bunch of brain dead incompetent developers, seriously you don't give two shits about your player base that's why you just do whatever you feel like doing.

    At least Treyarch made Alcatraz a permanent playlist while also rotating other game modes, y'all should of made plunder a permanent game mode to begin with. Now I have to wait weeks until IW decides they feel like adding it in again. Seriously screw these devs, I should of stayed on blackout.

    submitted by /u/xFR0STYYYx
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I was sniped, but apparently the supply choppers spawn out of the ground.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Warzone Rumble Snipers vs. Stabby Boi

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Sums up fire sales

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Just Price being Price

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Anyone else getting this and not being able to get on???

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Jumping should significantly impact accuracy

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Oftentimes seen in the gulag more than anywhere, people love to jump to avoid headshots. Their accuracy is practically unaffected when they do this. What's your view on accuracy being significantly impeded when you jump, similar to csgo?

    submitted by /u/Shunto
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Plunder?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    My friends and I started playing two weeks ago and really enjoyed Plunder but what happened to it with the release of season 4?? Is it gone permanently and replaced by blood money?

    submitted by /u/TheHushHush
    [link] [comments]

    Please fix these supply helicopters how was this even allowed??

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Welcome to hospital

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Low effort title

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    my best end game clip

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Just a joke calm down kiddos!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Pre match lobbies: season 4 edition

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    What the hell happened to plunder?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    I can't be the only one frustrated with how erratic the playlist is? I don't want to play some sweaty BR with pricks camping stairwells. I really enjoy plunder, the big map, the varied gameplay, in 6 weeks it's been Plunder Duos, Trios and Quads and Blood money which returned yesterday to be absent this evening.

    Am I missing a press release that tells me when and how they're going to fuck with warzone?

    submitted by /u/electivefool
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the plunder mode?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    That's the only thing I liked to play. I don't like the regular game with the closing circle, getting wasted and going to that annoying gulag shit. I just like to kill people, and if I get killed myself, come back in 20 seconds.

    Is that mode still available because I couldn't find it after the update?

    EDIT:

    WHAT THE FUCK?

    submitted by /u/writteninlilac
    [link] [comments]

    Me trying to level my new weapon in blood money by doing contracts and being teamed up with

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment