• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    CoD Warzone | When the bounty tries to dip out

    CoD Warzone | When the bounty tries to dip out


    When the bounty tries to dip out

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    i wasn’t even touching my controller

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Not How I Expected The Final 1v3 To Go

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    This was a complete accident, did I no scope this guy or what

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Most Wanted! Helicopter! Trophy Sys- ...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Check out this NASTY clutch

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    It ain't much, but it's honest work

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    When I’m rushing to the zone and some camper tries to shoot my vehicle....

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    If I don’t have an Armor Satchel and I walk over one, GIVE IT TO ME!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I've spent too much time trying to pick it up because SMG ammo is sitting on top of it, and died more than once because it's impossible to grab quickly.

    Same goes for kill streaks. If I don't have one and I walk over a UAV, put it in my inventory. I understand that no one ever wants a shield turret so it would be ideal if when we go to inventory menu, if we can drop killstreaks too. There are times id like to drop my teammate a Cluster or whatever.

    submitted by /u/appslap
    [link] [comments]

    The humiliation.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Friend: "I bet $100 you can't hit this king contract." Me: "This one?"

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Difficulty Spike

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Has anybody else noticed a massive increase in difficulty since the weekend? I play trios with friends and we've been slowly improving but since Saturday, it's like we're being matched up with Huskers McShroud tier Demi Gods.

    Shocked I haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere tbh because we've gone from top tens every tenth/fifteenth game or so to barely making it past landing.

    Anyone else noticed similar?

    submitted by /u/MisterTyzer
    [link] [comments]

    Still no Plunder????????

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    What the hell are these devs on? Do I look like I want to be forced to play Camper Royale instead of fast paced Plunder?

    Let me break this down for you so you understand: Warzone Rumble should rather be called Snipers Heaven, and this shitty ass mode does not replace plunder in any way.

    I cant believe you just remove something that has been here since warzone launched.. and isnt it quite OBVIOUS that plunder is a pretty popular gamemode, and by removing it and not even adding it back when the free multiplayer weekend is over is literally showing the finger to anybody that has plunder as their preferred gamemode.. IW and ACTIVISION, you are OUT OF TOUCH with your community.

    Fucking idiots.

    submitted by /u/Kweli420
    [link] [comments]

    Plunder is gone, im out.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Im not sure when will they bring it back but seriously it was the only reason i play warzone, im not a battle royal guy because i think BR is boring as hell, there is a new mode so called warzone rumble which is absolutely chaos.

    Please bring back plunder mode.

    submitted by /u/Ohholyshiit
    [link] [comments]

    When the contract is on the roof

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    The boys and I aren't very good... but every now and again we do get a win. I edited together this win from all of our perspectives.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    When one guy on the other team comes back for his gear even though your squad is still there..

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    They thought they could kill the Senpai...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Is this guy cheating or what? I'll let the community be the judge

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    My best endgame play to date.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    This is the only reason I play Warzone

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Plunder not returning after the MP free weekend?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Another victim of a loadout drop...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Perfect Heli Splash

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment