• Breaking News

    Friday, August 27, 2021

    CoD Warzone | My friend stealing a helicopter out of mid air

    CoD Warzone | My friend stealing a helicopter out of mid air


    My friend stealing a helicopter out of mid air

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Ah yes, gun vs hand. Hand wins. Thanks.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Anyone else?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    This loser still managed to die endgame so I suicided myself to make sure he didn’t get the win. Why can’t you cheaters grow some balls and play the game as intended like the rest of us? What do you get out of it exactly???

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    FlashBang UnderBarrel makes enemy surrender

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    playing a little Warzone after work became a really good session

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Unexpected lol

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Heart Pounding too fast to climb a ladder

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Warzone hackers be like...

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Im gaining the same bp exp in plunder

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Speed hacks, aimbot, ESP...he has them all!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Buy Back Solos is so tiring

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Anyone else finding Buy Back solos really annoying? The games last way too long and I feel like I keep getting extra chances to come back, I keep coming right back to where I died and kill the person who killed me, feels like I'm playing multiplayer. I know there's a ton of people who love the Buy Back mode but all I would ask would be to keep the regular BR on the playlist at the same time so there's an option for people like me who don't like playing Buy Back mode.

    submitted by /u/Admirable_Nebula_804
    [link] [comments]

    Payload + Kali sticks = Fun

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion: Buyback is the worst mode

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Why in the world would they completely remove regular BR for it? It is nothing like how the normal flow of the game would usually progress.

    Oh cool you killed a team? Here comes another one. Oh you barely managed them? The original team spawned back in, picked up their guns, and shot you in the back. Rinse and repeat for the whole game

    They have a mode for the continuous respawn playstyle called Rebirth. Not everyone likes that style, so why limit the choices to that style?

    Thank you for coming to my whiney rant

    submitted by /u/Bio-Shocked
    [link] [comments]

    Bring back normal Battle Royal mode

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    This is just my opinion so I'll keep it short and sweet and would like to hear yours to see if I'm the minority. Buyback is simply dreadful and payload is somehow even worse. Really miss good ole normal BR mode

    submitted by /u/pot_the_roast
    [link] [comments]

    TimTheTatMans custom lobby lol

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    The ol’ magnetic bullet hack

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Perfect thermite throw.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    A throwing knife kill (if someone camps there try this)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    well that was interesting

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Throwing knife quad kill - team wipe

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    My whole squad was joking that the trees take more lives well they took another

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    A little PSA: If this game frustrates you, or you're not having a good time, just turn it off and play something else.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Maybe this is just a rant, but I've not played this game in about 4 months due to the bugs, the sheer lack of accountability Raven studios take to limit cheating, updates that continue to make the game worse due to bugs or exploits, you name it. I found the game was not fun and I'd rather play more relaxing games that don't irritate me. I quit the game cold turkey and it's honestly been for the best.

    So, if you find yourself becoming more frustrated instead of having fun, just turn it off. Quit while you had fun. Don't allow your gaming night to turn unproductive and become a waste of time. At least for me, when I played for an hour and would encounter hacks or cheaters, bugs and exploits every match, I felt completely unsatisfied with my experience. I was more relaxed before I played the game, and after I just felt more stressed and irritable.

    If playing this game seems like a chore or a slog, maybe it's time to turn it off. Stop it. Get some help.

    And yes this is directed at my roommate u/vol4lyfe123 who constantly complains at this game yet cannot at all put the game down. Bro I hear you yelling. Are you even having fun?

    submitted by /u/NotBen_2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment