• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    CoD Warzone | Saw this on tik tok 🤣

    CoD Warzone | Saw this on tik tok ��


    Saw this on tik tok ��

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    What in the max payne dive is going on here

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    When everyone quits, and that gut feeling kicks in

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    How it started... how it's going

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Have they ever addressed the ridiculous down radius inside buildings of the Precision Airstrike?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Probably the most toxic thing I’ve done.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    The Ultimate Weapon

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    A very sticky situation

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    PSA: Remember to recharge your controllers...

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Kinda feel bad for this one

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    Sniper no SNIPING!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    lol they followed me from factory for this heh :)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    300+ meter crossbow shot, I was just shooting but never expected to actually hit them.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Something that is happening very often, airstrikes destroying helis from miles away

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    JAK12 silent buff or has it been under the radar?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Hackers in warzone

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    Alright its 4 am and I'm drunk after the 4th of July and I'm ready to rant about the hackers in warzone. I've been a Call of Duty player since COD 4 and there's not a game that I have been more in love with than warzone. It is an absolutely amazing game and I've spent a LOT of time on it with my friends, its been one of my favorite pastimes for the past year. But the hackers just ruin it. I have a 1.7 KD, a lot higher than most of my friends, and everytime I play with them we run into hackers constantly. Sometimes they don't even want to play with me because we will get hacker lobbies sometimes 3+ times a night. I can't tell you how many times we've been in a position to win the game and then we just get blatantly aimbotted by someone. I mean, warzone isn't my entire life and I won't get absolutely enraged when it happens, but when it does its just annoying. Like yeah, my life isn't gonna change if I win a warzone game or not but I feel like a company as big as Activision or Raven or whatever can easily implement something that can detect cheaters. Call of Duty is one of, if not, the biggest franchise in all of video games. I feel like at least SOMETHING can be done. I wish I could get absolutely shit on by someone and not worry about if they're hacking or not. Again, its not a life changing gripe and I'll continue to play the game because I love getting together with my buddies to play it, but I wish the effort was there to just get rid of people that ruin the game for others. I don't know jack shit about software and programs that could possibly stop these cheaters but I feel like if someones been reported 5+ times a game by different accounts and have 30 kills in a game with a 95+ headshot percentage should be instantly banned. Theres gotta be something that can detect shit like that. Anyways I'm done ranting idgaf if this gets upvotes or not I'm just so appalled that this games been out for a year+ and still hasn't fixed the hacking problem.

    submitted by /u/lilcabby24
    [link] [comments]

    While there still needs to be an anti-cheat, here’s a psa for the community.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    My friend thought he is getting finished in real life

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    I told him not to go up there

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Anyone else think JGod comes across as quite arrogant/defensive all the time?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    I know he's a cult hero in the COD community, and obviously he does a tonne of incredible work for warzone etc. But I dunno I just find something quite off about him.

    He's super defensive of everything on twitter, and really quite arrogant and dismissive of anyone who doesn't know the minute detail of all things warzone. He often mocks people for what I guess he sees as stupid questions.

    Similarly on his Twitch streams, he actually comes across really quite unfriendly in my opinion. Anyone who says something he doesn't agree with in chat he mocks, or worse blocks outright for one comment.

    It just caught me by surprise tbh. He seemed like a really nice down to earth guy to me but recently I've noticed he's really not as nice as I thought perhaps.

    submitted by /u/_DwightSnoot_
    [link] [comments]

    Split Second Decision to Pull Out The Snipe to Save My Teammate JUST in Time!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Activision gives no fucks whatsoever

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    I haven't been able to play a single round of warzone during season 4 without running into someone hacking. The funny part is they don't even try to hide it. They watch you through walls, they shoot ya from the sky, hell they even shoot the fucking ground while spinning and kill 40+ people, not trying to hide a single second of their heresy, because it's clear to them, as it is to so many. Activision doesn't intend to ever fix the cheating/ hacking problem, unless it effects their profits (i.e. only banning people with Soap or some other unreleased content). They don't care about the problem, so why should any of you care to support them any further?

    submitted by /u/DevRoss471
    [link] [comments]

    Fara + Bullfrog = easy mode.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment