• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    CoD Warzone | I shut that door for a reason you gimps, now get!

    CoD Warzone | I shut that door for a reason you gimps, now get!


    I shut that door for a reason you gimps, now get!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    We had our friend get his first game winning kill and it's the greatest thing ever:

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    This is Warzone…

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Cheeky KO.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    I definitely got reported for hacking! 676.16m Sniper Shot

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Warzone just joined the PC Master Race

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: I love this game

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    This is obviously not going to be received well, since the vast majority of this community seems negative towards the game (and I respect that). But I actually love this game.

    The big disclaimer is that I play on PlayStation with cross play disabled, so I have never encountered cheating (at least not blatantly). I completely understand that this ruins the game for players on PC.

    Yes, the gas mask animation is annoying, and people abusing glitches is not fun - and I didn't like the inclusion of Cold War either, but for a game at this size, I'm actually really impressed with how few bugs there are. The game just generally runs very smoothly. I've got way too many days playtime, and I have rarely or never experienced the typical glitches and bugs you encounter in big games (being stuck, hitting invisible objects etc.)

    I guess this post is pointless since I'm not actually asking anything, and no one asked about my opinion. But it's certainly interesting how much much I enjoy this game, compared to all the negativity in the community. Oh, and also it's literally a free game!

    submitted by /u/Sobolore
    [link] [comments]

    Put together a quick montage for you guys, hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    PSA: I know we're hyped about the new season and all, but we should really consider not buying anything from the shop (battle pass included). Activision-Blizzard must pay for what they've done.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Basically what it says in the title. I'm writing this as someone who has played every.single.COD since COD2, and WZ since day 1 until yesterday, and also a former Blizzard fan. Yes, I know it may sound bad, but based on what's going on (sexual harassment lawsuit, supressing and abusive treatment of their employees...) I really think those guys don't deserve anything from us, their customers. You can even keep playing the game if you want (there are some cool alternatives tough; if you need some just ask in the comments!), just don't spend any money in their store. In any case, you should also remember that they are the same guys that are releasing empty updates full of microtransactions in order to milk the players, releasing over and over the same game and not giving a single fuck about the increasing number of hackers.

    If you really want a change, you have to fight for it.

    submitted by /u/Jaszs
    [link] [comments]

    Missed 1 - got 2

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    When game decides you die �� sliding bug?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Rebirth quads is back! They did listen ��

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    That's one way to start a match, I'm a 3rd party a$$hole lol

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Guess I'll just go fuck myself then

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    In order to win the game, we had to kill the hacker

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    I wanted to do that once yesterday... now I can not stop its a pure addiction

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Everyone else getting better, me getting worse? Both?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    I don't consider myself to be a good player, I don't consider myself to be a poor player either. But for the last, probably 6 months, I've found the game harder and harder.

    I'm not really sure why. I used to have a 0.91 kd. Since the start of the year it's been going down and down, and now I'm 0.79. I've won quite a few games (all squads), used to have > 10 kills quite often.

    I just can't seem to play anymore. I rarely win gunfights, my squad almost always do better than I do, and some of them have a lower KD.

    I'm on Xbox one, I never play solos, I only manage to play maybe 2 or 3 games a night, some nights I don't play at all. I can go some nights without getting a kill.

    It just feels like everyone I play against is better than I am. I just want to play casually with the boys but it's so frustrating to play against people who I always assume get to play a lot more than I do, so they're improving while I get worse or stay the same.

    I like the game of course, I play for a laugh with my mates but most nights it isn't a laugh!

    A bit of a pointless post really, I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else is feeling it or is it just me that feels like the game is just getting harder.

    submitted by /u/white_van_karl
    [link] [comments]

    Right place, right time with the Combat bow

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Please excuse my language, I got excited.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    This is the first time i've done something cool enough to post here

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    These berthas were really horned up

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Does anyone else like to play squads with randoms?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Just curious. I usually play solo because I only have one friend to play with and he's pretty bad too, but sometimes I like to play squads with randoms and just have fun with no need of communication (besides, no one uses their mic in Europe). The downside is that my teammates are almost always level 5-10 and total noobs so it's impossible to have a good game except maybe every once in a while, but nonetheless I still keep going back to it. Anyone else like me?

    submitted by /u/Jabberwocky-2000
    [link] [comments]

    6 kills in a minute to get the win

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment