• Breaking News

    Monday, July 19, 2021

    CoD Warzone | 11 year old describing to me how he gets bullied in Warzone, how hard is it to not be mean to kids?

    CoD Warzone | 11 year old describing to me how he gets bullied in Warzone, how hard is it to not be mean to kids?


    11 year old describing to me how he gets bullied in Warzone, how hard is it to not be mean to kids?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Saw this on tik tok.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Quick 1v3 for the win :)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    He's there!!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Shhhhh! Don't wake daddy

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    I know this has been said so many times, but it can't be said enough; cheating is the worst it's ever been. Raven, Activision, it is literattly ruining your most successful game.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    It's no secret that Warzone has had many phases of cheaters coming and going, but I think we can all agree it's hit it's worst. It's so common that most of us will likely run into at least one and get a loss handed to us daily. Even worse than that, probably 1/4-1/3 of our matches. This is for all skill brackets, they're literattly everywhere. I can tolerate people using anti-recoil scripts, I can still at least try to out play them. However, software hacks on PC that allow walls and blatant full AA? How is this even still a thing at this point in the games life.

    Tonight my group of friends and I decided we'd make new accounts to escape SBMM and the plague of hackers, and try to have some fun in possible bot lobbies. Well, it lasted for about 2 games until we got wiped by a cheater. This is crazy. It essentially means even players who are coming into the game new will likely have a terrible experience out of the box.

    I recently saw online Activison stopped the production of a new form of cheat, that would allow consoles to potentially get AA through some form of image capturing with a capture card and a PC. Props to you for that, at least that was something in the right direction. Still though, it doesn't solve the fact that your game is easily abused and software hacks can manipulate it. There are games that are significantly less popular that have superior anti-cheat methods.

    We get it you're a business, but you need to start looking at the publicity your game is getting. Gaming news sites all over are loaded with articles about the state of the game, the biggest streamers are mocking you right to your face and releasing videos about it, etc.

    Warzone will fall sooner than later to the next big thing if you don't get your shit together and start putting in real effort. Banning accounts isn't going to do anything, we need a live active cheat engine to stop these people in real time right in their tracks.

    Sorry for the rant guys. I just love this game but cannot stand the cheating anymore, it's so terrible.

    submitted by /u/XBLSynergous
    [link] [comments]

    Ever happen?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Why I Stopped Playing.. Guy Literally Spawns In Front Of Me #fixwarzone

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Hate when this happens

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Has anyone else felt the skill gap??

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    So I just wanna ask if anyone else has felt a sudden shift in skill gap recently?

    I'm basically an average player, have played COD for a long time and generally rocked a .95 - 1.3/4KD over the years, including Warzone. Nowdays I only log 4-6 hours of game time a week due to marriage and baby commitments. I've found that every time I jump in I just getting shredded at every turn, everyone has cracked aim and sweat movement and I myself am having to worm hard for most kills or my only kills are easy 'catch em off guard' situations. Have I just lost my skill or has the player base just ranked up a notch?

    submitted by /u/likeherod8434
    [link] [comments]

    Peaked in WZ! Killed a cheater and the comms went wild

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    Christmas came early

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    The State of This Game is Ridiculous

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Got killed by some campers in Plunder. Luckily for me, revenge was on the menu.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Probably one of my best plays in rebirth

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    When I meet an enemy who is just as trash as me

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    Though I found an airstrike, was a bow instead. This was my first ever shot. You can hear I was quite surprised

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Making do with the tools you have

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Always remember to finish what you started

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Are we genuinely not able to shoot through this fence made of 95% air?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    Had some nice gas clutches in Rebirth over the past few days

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    What do y'all think it tastes like?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    New Swiss reticle is just right.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Are you fucking kidding me

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment