• Breaking News

    Friday, June 25, 2021

    CoD Warzone | Normally I wouldn’t post someone’s Tik Tok but this was funny.

    CoD Warzone | Normally I wouldn’t post someone’s Tik Tok but this was funny.


    Normally I wouldn’t post someone’s Tik Tok but this was funny.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    How Warzone players see eachother

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Teamed with RANDOM DUO HACKERS in Plunder. Annoyed them to the point where one quit and i got the other killed. Honest work from a 0.6 k/d player.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    I remember someone saying, Raven is doing a great job

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    My Reaction to getting a 650M double headshot

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Paralyzed With Fear.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    A game where only 1 in 150/75/50/38 teams can win is going to always be inherently sweaty

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    I see people complaining about how miserable it is to play "casually" (most of the time it's just how they can't pubstomp casually), as if they're owed that. In a game where there's only one winner, and the only way to lose is to die, every match is going to be difficult.

    The odds are severely stacked against you every single time you load in, and you're only given one additional chance to come back, two if there's a jailbreak. This means that people are obviously going to try and do everything they can to prevent their death, because when dying is the only way you can lose, it makes sense to avoid that, no? How can you whine about sweats or tryhard wherever someone jumps/slides/crouches/prones so that they don't die when you yourself are this upset at dying? Do you expect everyone to just roll over so that you can enjoy your own experience? It's pathetic.

    Yes the game was easier at launch. Literally every br is--people are still learning the ropes, the mechanics, the strat--but you can't expect the player base's knowledge and ability to stagnate just because you're unable to keep up and learn things as fast. It's been a year since release so you should expect the other players to know how to do the most simplest of movements, let alone how to aim and shoot. Yeah it sucks that you can't play all day every day, I get it; I'm a software engineer and I work full time, so I only play on weekends if my girlfriend doesn't have any plans she wants to do. And I accept that the first several games when I do get to play are gonna be rough. Oh well, you roll with it, rise to the level of the challenge, and overcome. Or you accept that you're not having fun and you play something else.

    The fact of the matter though, is that we play a game where there are potentially 149 to 37 other "teams" whether the team is of 1, 2, 3, or 4 players. It's always going to be sweaty and there'll probably never be a completely fair form of sbmm because show me any other game with lobbies of this scale that has perfect mm. You can do above average and way better than the game was expecting you to, and still feel like you're getting your shit shoved in because you're only "expected" to get 1 kill. If you're playing better than that then you're already "breaking" what sbmm was intended for you. It's just that the odds in any BR are already so stacked against you that it takes extreme tenacity to go through the meat grinder to finally win. Some people like that, some people don't.

    If a zero sum game with as many competitors as warzone has isn't for you then that's fine, all the more power to you. We all like different things and neither are more valid than the next. There are tons of games where you do get multiple chances and can just relax because the stakes aren't as high--BF3/4/I/V, Roblox, Cod multiplayer, etc. But those games aren't Warzone and you can't expect those games to play like Warzone nor vice versa.

    submitted by /u/-Quiche-
    [link] [comments]

    Just one of those days. Wish I could play like this everyday lmao.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Warzone right now....

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    well that was a fast bounty

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    "He just has a better gaming chair"

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Has anyone ever put a trophy on the helicopter blade?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Anyone else think Verdansk Mini Resurgence is the best thing in the game?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    It's literally all I play. I can barely play normal Verdansk ever since I started this. It's amazing with friends,. Works well with randoms since they don't rage quit when they die, etc etc. It's just so so so good and I think everyone should try it out.

    submitted by /u/bob1689321
    [link] [comments]

    Little story about how Warzone affected my life...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    This is to Activision, the publisher of Call of Duty Warzone :

    My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your game gave me cancer anyway.

    Edit: Oh my god people are actually taking this seriously lol.

    submitted by /u/Shyn_48
    [link] [comments]

    I think I might know why my KD is so low....

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Come on Raven! Make this a reality! Punisher for Warzone!!!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Mockup I made at 1 AM, but represents my hope and dreams

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    Anyone else fed-up with Warzone? waiting for another Modern day, semi-realistic BR so that they can ditch this torturous game for good?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    The game is in dire need of new content + a working anticheat. I am sick of playing the same map again and again there is nothing new, gameplay feels repetitive, even winning the game has lost its charm, we have had the same animation since launch, the only new content we are getting = New blueprints, periodic overpowered weapons and Fart-gas tracers in different colors.

    submitted by /u/_iOS
    [link] [comments]

    I won a 1v3 on Rebirth with a throwing knife finish on one of the Roze skins. I wish my Xbox captured that chat audio bc my squad was hyping me the whole time

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    "Get the f- out of here", I felt a little bad

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    "What's that loud noise?"

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Nothing more satisfying than this.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment