• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    CoD Warzone | My Warzone sniping career has peaked, it can go no further

    CoD Warzone | My Warzone sniping career has peaked, it can go no further


    My Warzone sniping career has peaked, it can go no further

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    Yeah it is like that

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    got my first wz only gold loadout. it aint much but im proud of it

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Using tortured Adler instead of John McLean

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    No Ammo, No Shield, Stunned, and Still Clutched it

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Dudes celebrated too early...

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    When they do you a favor and let you know in the pre-game lobby

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    This is a joke in WZ, so I made it into a joke.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    I want to hear a REAL reason why the devs don't have an anti-cheat software yet

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    I am so god damn tired of dying to a hacker every single game. It's been 2 years, BILLIONS of dollars in profit, and you still can't put in an anti-cheat software? Seriously what is the reason? It's pathetic and embarrassing.

    submitted by /u/Langerbanger11
    [link] [comments]

    Always do this after a team wipe

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Just Some Observations Regarding Matchmaking of Late

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    So, I took about a month long break from Warzone, between moving and my ISP taking awhile to switch internet service between residences, it was just a good time for a break. Upon returning to the grind, I'm feeling and seeing some pretty major statistical changes with the matchmaking.

    So, first off, I play the majority of games with my friend (duos partner) and we play pretty competitive. Both of us have 1.77 k/ds, with me having 215 wins and him with 205. The vast majority of our duo matches have an average lobby k/d of 1.2-1.4, and that's fine...sweaty and competitive how we like it. However, the issues with matchmaking arise when our lower skill friends join in (0.4-1.0 k/d players), having no affect on the lobby strength. This is extremely unfair and obviously not too fun for them, so if this is Activision's idea of "engagement based matchmaking" then I'll tell you...it's not very "engaging" for a 0.4 k/d casual player to be in 1.2-1.4 k/d lobbies.

    On another note, the handful of lower skill lobbies (all coming in trios/quads) the game has thrown our way in our last 50 or so games, are very unbalanced. For example, our team with a 1.1 average k/d were put in a 0.88 lobby, but the top four teams had 2.5+ k/d averages, and the average fell to 1.15 for the 5th team (we were 7th). The team that won combined for 50, and one player had his stats public, so I took a look and did some math. This player is a Twitch streamer with 15k followers, 700+ wins, 4.68 k/d, 40% win percentage, and 9 kills per game...cracked out legit player. Now he's always playing on teams with a 3.5+ average k/d; however, his last 20 lobbies were, on average, 0.23 weaker than the average of my last 20 lobbies (a mix of duos, trios, and quads for both). I'm not claiming anything is suspect here, and that is a very small sample size, but it is still very strange.

    Lastly, here's an outlier, when I play solos I rarely see a 1+ k/d lobby. I don't know if this is down to there being a wider range of team k/ds in solos vs the other modes, since obviously in solos there are 150 "teams," or if it's just a weird aspect of "engagement based matchmaking."

    Anyway, those are my observations. Seems that this matchmaking system just gets more and more convoluted, and if engagement is the aim, then they're failing a large percentage of the player base. The matchmaking should just be strictly organic, or have actual sbmm implemented, instead of being "engagement based."

    submitted by /u/TheRealFoxyRustler
    [link] [comments]

    I'm never leaving the MW MP5.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment