• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    CoD Warzone | Warzone Season One - Midseason Patch Notes: Fixed Stim Glitch, Stitch Operator Missions and many more

    CoD Warzone | Warzone Season One - Midseason Patch Notes: Fixed Stim Glitch, Stitch Operator Missions and many more


    Warzone Season One - Midseason Patch Notes: Fixed Stim Glitch, Stitch Operator Missions and many more

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:06 PM PST

    WHAT THE FUCK (Armored Royale)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:46 AM PST

    Just a squad of dads trying our best to get some dubs

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:14 AM PST

    The best stealth build in Warzone, undebatable...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Probably the funniest teammate spectate I’ve ever had, the timing of that recon drone is impeccable ��

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:57 AM PST

    Great job fixing the operator challenges, now we can't even access the Operators tab

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Bug List since Feb 5 update, hotfix needed

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:28 AM PST

    TLDR: Thank you for fixing stim glitch, but you broke more than you fixed....

    Operator screen is unreachable, can't change operators

    Game crashes every other plunder match, seems to happen during some respawns (haven't tried BR yet)

    Gun camos randomly change themselves mid-game

    CW weapon reload is partially fixed, its still broken when loading stopping power (not fixed)

    Some users reporting hit markers are not showing, but I can't reproduce this

    Player xp level in lobby still doesnt match barracks (not fixed)

    When a teammate comes back or dies in gulag the announcement says the won and lost at the same time.

    Menu colors are broken in modern warfare when cycling between barracks, store, challenges, etc

    submitted by /u/rkneeshaw
    [link] [comments]

    Since a Lot of People Enjoyed My Last Narration Video and Asked for a Longer One, I Thought I Would Narrate over One of My Recent Solo Wins - The Power of the Warzone Recon Contract

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:09 AM PST

    Finish off your enemy, even if you have a juggernaut/mini guns

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:34 AM PST

    Peeking the team of snipers from behind a rock like ..

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:32 AM PST

    They gifted me damascus for beeing a loyal customer. Thank you!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:11 AM PST

    Game is unplayable for me atm

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:13 PM PST

    Played two matches, game crashed both times at the moment I died. Just your average Warzone patch I guess; fix one thing, break five other things. I don't understand how a game can be this buggy.

    submitted by /u/TheAkittaja
    [link] [comments]

    No hitmarkers

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:53 AM PST

    Well since the recent update there are no hitmarkers when you hit people, which actually really tilts me. Sort the game out, fix things instead of releasing an 11gb to fix hardly anything. Get your stuff together and fix the game

    submitted by /u/MoJozzZ
    [link] [comments]

    Serious question; is this the most incompetent company in the world?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:40 PM PST

    I'm playing the first match after the "fix" of a problem they've failed to conclusively fix five times. I encounter two new bugs, in addition to the game's crashing (for our whole team playing on two different platforms) in the endgame.

    I have literally never encountered problems this numerous and extensive with any product, entertainment of otherwise, I've ever used. Nor have I ever encountered a company that is this lax and, if I may repeat myself, incompetent in dealing with the problems with their product. That's in addition to non-existent communication with their customers.

    Un. Acceptable.

    submitted by /u/Triplapukki
    [link] [comments]

    Some things K/D can't measure!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:03 AM PST

    Is the invisible man glitch back?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:37 PM PST

    RCXD vs Stim Glitcher

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:08 PM PST

    Didn’t even realise my teammate drove off and left me....

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:29 AM PST

    The enemy squad vs. my squad, who else is tired of this???

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:53 PM PST

    I love this game

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:23 AM PST

    My blood pressure went up to a dangerous level here

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:14 AM PST

    To Infinity and Beyond!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:34 PM PST

    Sometimes I do cool stuff

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:33 PM PST

    Raven acknowledged CW attachments are broken on january 21st

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:00 AM PST

    https://trello.com/b/jLwmgJbt/black-ops-cold-war-warzone

    What have these guys been doing in the meantime? The guns had been broken for more than a month at the time of the post on Trello, and it's been 2 weeks since the post.

    Raven, send me the excel/csv/whatever database files, and I'll get it sorted out in 1 hour. You can't be this incompetent.

    submitted by /u/dirtycopgangsta
    [link] [comments]

    What's the logic between showing and not showing killcam? (Plunder)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:32 PM PST

    I'd love to see all of my replays, but every time I fall victim to a dodgy play, and would love to report for cheating, the killcam is automatically skipped.

    What's the deal with seeing my killcams in Plunder?

    submitted by /u/imonly12whatisthis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment