• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    CoD Warzone | Thought I'd give the game another chance. Didn't last long. I don't expect 100% realism but cmon raven

    CoD Warzone | Thought I'd give the game another chance. Didn't last long. I don't expect 100% realism but cmon raven


    Thought I'd give the game another chance. Didn't last long. I don't expect 100% realism but cmon raven

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:04 AM PST

    One silent boi

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Entrance of the year

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:27 AM PST

    Shoot heli, i must. Revive teammate, can wait.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:09 PM PST

    I think i scared him

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:26 AM PST

    Are you supposed to call the airstrike before or after you down the enemy? I forgot..

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Anyone else simply not enjoying Warzone anymore?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:46 AM PST

    This is not meant to be a rant post or to flame the devs but more like a personal experience. Yesterday might have been the point where I realized I simply do not enjoy Warzone anymore (maybe even competetive multiplayer games at all)

    There are rarely any situations where I genuinely get excited like hitting a nice shot with my Kar98k over 300m or wiping a trio squad on my own. However, I feel myself getting more and more annoyed and sometimes even angry with regular situations in the game like yet again being killed by a crashing helicopter while the pilot that jumped out 1 second before crash miracously survives or yet again getting focused by a team that sits on airport tower and not being able to properly fight back since we can not down all enemies simultaneously. I could list at least 20 more things that frustrate me in-game which clearly shows the gap between enjoyment and frustration.

    The frustration outweighs the enjoyment I feel and I adore people that are able to simply play 4fun. I never was able to do this because my internal ambition needs me to play the best I believe I can (sweating intensely in the process).

    I do not think that I will quit playing Warzone completly but at least turn down the hours by a good amount. I know this whole text makes me look like a crybaby but I felt the need to share this with someone.

    submitted by /u/hullunistTEMP
    [link] [comments]

    Now that was unexpected lol

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:51 AM PST

    Hands away from DMR

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:48 AM PST

    When warzone gods decide you deserve the win, Flash from the heavens .. PS: I am not a camper, my team is dead and this is the best spot in the zone :D

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:03 PM PST

    5 teams last night cheating. All invisible for the last of the game. Honestly, what is the point?!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Was just floating around while talking to friends in the room when.... I'm legitimately impressed.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:21 AM PST

    We fisted each other in the gulag after this

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:48 AM PST

    Self-Righteous Hackers

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:08 AM PST

    Whenever I see a video of a hacker getting interviewed by a content creator, they are always trying to defend their reasons for hacking by saying that they used to be a regular player that simply got fed up by always getting killed by cheaters so they joined the club to attract attention to the problem.

    That is such horseshit logic. So if an elderly person gets scammed over the phone, he would be a hero for joining the company and started scamming other old folks to gain attention from the government?

    I get that this is just a video game but if you are going to "justify" your use of hacks, just call yourself what you are, a piece of shit and human garbage. You are achieving nothing except ruining the game for regular gamers.

    submitted by /u/Pimplik
    [link] [comments]

    Found this recording from when I went 1v1 with a Juggernaut using a riot shield

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:18 PM PST

    Can anybody explain this? Stopping power melee?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:16 AM PST

    "We'll be right back."

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:18 PM PST

    Who says you can't use bouncing bettys aggressively?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:42 AM PST

    Lucky start to the game

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:23 AM PST

    Am I the only one who’s not getting hit markers anymore?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Ever since this most recent update, I know longer get hit markers when I shoot, or if I do it's extremely inconsistent. I found an afk player to test and confirm that I wasn't just missing.

    submitted by /u/sofakingchillbruh
    [link] [comments]

    This ledge doesn't make any sound. Free Dead Silence

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:18 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment