• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    CoD Warzone | Saw this in Facebook

    CoD Warzone | Saw this in Facebook


    Saw this in Facebook

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:14 AM PST

    I know people cry about a Riot Shield. But a clutch is a clutch

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:17 AM PST

    My buddy is new to Warzone, we were pumped about these coordinated bounty snipes

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:06 PM PST

    Weapon XP Token timers should only counts down during actual gameplay.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:24 AM PST

    I activated a 15 min token, it took a couple minutes for rebirth rebirth load. Then 5 minutes into the game the server timed out. I had maybe 7 full minutes of actual gameplay with my 15 minute token, not including the pregame lobbies.

    Edit: count not counts

    submitted by /u/CannibaliseTheRich
    [link] [comments]

    My Best End Game Clutch Yet

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:51 AM PST

    Coordinated snipes and spot on timing for the duo wipe! MW2 spec ops vibes

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Meanwhile on Legendary117s Instagram

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Backseat Gaming at it's finest for the biggest clutch our bot teammate has ever gotten

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:17 AM PST

    After a brutal squad wipe my buddy took on 19 other players solo and secured the mf dub

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Pushing from windows is way better.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:32 AM PST

    Didn’t know this snipe was possible

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:24 AM PST

    Recently started playing again, and cheaters 8/10 games

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:08 PM PST

    So as title says, how long has it been this bad? And is there any plans to deal with the cheaters? Its sooo much worse then it used to be. I mean im not salty because i lost, its kill screens with obvious cheaters, running with Ironsight Kars driving around in choppers headsnapshotting all over, and people running towards us up hills with their scope at us, just popping the second they get vision after running towards us.

    submitted by /u/bompibjornen
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout Delivery

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Another Cheater in Plunder - v84j1nxehs1f

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    Best Snipe Clip of the Year? Synchronized Snipes

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Old Gulag Footage. Ignore my terrible aim.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:29 AM PST

    [CONSOLE] We NEED an FOV setting in Warzone!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:57 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    Just posting on hopes to get the attention of even 1 of the devs as console players really need an FOV setting in Warzone.

    The benefits of an FOV setting are much greater than the average player might think... You feel faster, you can see more, and overall it just adds a completely different style of play when it is increased. When my FOV is low, I feel like I'm sluggish and I'm more likely to camp. Where as if my FOV is closer to 120, I feel myself rushing a lot more as I feel more fast paced than the rest of my opponents, I feel more fluid, my movements feel more impactful.

    Personally, I've transitioned from PC to Xbox and the entire time I played any FPS game on PC, I have always made my FOV higher. I started playing Cold War on Xbox and was surprised to see they added an FOV setting on there which greatly improved my game. But I've then gone back to Warzone on Xbox and it is quite literally unplayable with the default FOV setting and I cannot make it higher. The players who can change their FOV are at an advantage just by their higher FOV, they can see more, their style of play changes and improves by the speed they're "moving" or feel like they're moving.

    Overall, it's pretty unfair to leave consoles with no FOV setting but then allow PC players have the FOV setting when they're arguably the more accurate players anyway with keyboard and mouse.

    The setting either needs to be removed completely, or added to consoles as console players will always be at a disadvantage if the setting is not added.

    Thanks👍🏻

    submitted by /u/DomJohn7
    [link] [comments]

    Stim glitch is back?......i'm just appalled at how laughable of a company activision and raven are.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:01 PM PST

    This game is a lost cause.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:27 PM PST

    Shitty servers, non existent anti cheat and the plethora of bugs still in the game (some even since day 1) show that Activision doesn't give two fucks about this game and all they care about is money.

    It doesn't matter how many posts we seem to make or how many streamers speak out about these issues, they just never ever get fixed. I think it's time we speak with our wallets, stop spending money on cod points for useless skins and tracer packs until they fix all these issues. I guarantee all these problems will the taken care of in no time at all if they start to see a drop in micro transactions.

    The more people that see this the better so feel free to share this post too!

    /rant over

    Inb4 mods delete this post because they're Activision's bitches.

    submitted by /u/BantaSaurus139
    [link] [comments]

    Yeeted a guy about 100ft in the air with an airstrike ������

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:47 AM PST

    Fix the freezing when you grab load out. Fucking embarrassing.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:13 PM PST

    Death comms will never get old

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:00 AM PST

    New free bundle! At least a team in my lobbies received it.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:54 AM PST

    This Guy Killed Me And 40 Others, Really Good Player or Obvious Hacks?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment