• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    CoD Warzone | There is a thin line between driving with my wife and playing gulag with a friend

    CoD Warzone | There is a thin line between driving with my wife and playing gulag with a friend


    There is a thin line between driving with my wife and playing gulag with a friend

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:47 AM PST

    A guy was camping Fire station stairs so I tried to get creative

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    I call this one "Bowling in Verdansk"

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:36 AM PST

    I dont play solos often, but when I do.. odd things happen

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Killed a Jugg on the way to a win - easily my best play ever...

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:38 PM PST

    For the first time, I felt bad for winning

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:37 AM PST

    Armored Royale, Solo vs Squad and they had a truck. Warzone Victory

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:08 AM PST

    I thought I made a friend ☹

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:17 AM PST

    They think they escaped at the very last moment

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:56 AM PST

    I stole first place in the last few seconds of a plunder match.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:08 PM PST

    SAW this on reddit, thanks guys.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:19 AM PST

    One of my most satisfying Warzone wins.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    I've never been more mad at this game

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Not to brag, but i got skills

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:07 PM PST

    Every RPGer's dream.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Season 6 Battlepass was just extended 14 Days after running down to no time remaining earlier today. While I'm happy for anyone who gets more time to unlock tiers, this is an absolute scam for anyone who bought tiers believing the Battlepass was ending.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:25 PM PST

    My friend and I were under the impression the Battlepass ended today, as that is what the timer said and has said for the entirety of the season.

    We both bought tiers (luckily for me it was just a few and using leftover CoD Points) in order to complete the Battlepass before the end time as we fell behind this season. This is the first time I've ever purchased tiers on a BP and only did so because I have completed all other MW BPs and didn't want to leave this one unfinished.

    I checked the Battlepass earlier today and time had run out on it, as expected. I just checked the timer again right now, and it has been extended 14 more days.

    Neither I nor my friend would have bought tiers had we known the Battlepass was getting extended. From reading comments on a few other threads on here, I know we are not alone in this situation.

    This is an absolute scammy and scummy move by Activision used to trick people into buying tiers by posting a false end time with no announcement that they were planning on extending the date.

    submitted by /u/beeawaythrow
    [link] [comments]

    Remove Juggs from solos ffs. It's just gone back to season 1 where people are driving trucks round in the end ciricle.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Seriously, why can a jugg even drive a vehicle? They're already armored to the teeth.

    I give up on solos. I'm just going to pull out as soon as a jugg turns up, I want to play a BR where everyone gets the same chances and playing field. A jugg is not that.

    submitted by /u/UraniwaNiwaNiwaNiwa
    [link] [comments]

    Two Plates, a Pistol, and a Dream

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:30 PM PST

    After playing the game for a year I finally got my first solo win!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Run Forest RUNNN!!!!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Had a panic moment work out perfectly in my favor

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Crane Campers vs. Precision Strike

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment