• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    CoD Warzone | Riot Shield in Warzone: Skill Not Required

    CoD Warzone | Riot Shield in Warzone: Skill Not Required


    Riot Shield in Warzone: Skill Not Required

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    I had a professional voice actor narrate my Warzone experience

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Yeah Science !

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    One handed no scope mask fumble classic

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Went full send to get the revive.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Will I make it out alive?????

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    6x multi-kill for the win WHILE DOWNED!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    South African gamers protesting against Farm Murders

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    my warzone magnum opus

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Issues IW Needs to Resolve?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I'm gonna keep posting and adding to this until IW decides to try and pretend like they care about their playerbase. I want to preface this by saying this is not meant to be a post complaining and bemoaning the state of the game, but a place to list all of the known problems. I believe that by fixing a few simple issues, IW and Activision could seriously improve the QOL of so many players and make the game significantly more enjoyable.

    In no particular order:

    1.) Disconnecting and packet loss issues - This is an issue for all platforms, I play on xbox and have DC'd many times since the new patch and I'm certain it's not my internet, as I remain in my xbox live party chat. I'm sure you've all heard about or experienced this issue and is definitely the most frustrating to experience.

    2.) Facing the wrong way when getting out of car/ jumping out of plane/ freelooking while gliding - this has already gotten me killed a few times. Saw someone while driving who tried to C4 the car, I jumped out to challenge and was facing the complete wrong way and went from a 50/50 to a 100/0. Also a problem with hot dropping, if you jump facing the wrong way, you'll be a good amount behind the rest that weren't glitched. If they want to nerf getting out of cars, that's fine. But this is clearly a glitch. A delay to shooting when exiting a vehicle would be a much better mechanic than randomly facing a direction.

    3.) Spiky Gun glitch - Pretty self explanatory. I haven't ever dealt with this as I'm on console, but after seeing posts, it's easy to see how this ruins someone's game.

    4.) Broken Guns released with no patch - This one is a bit more subjective, but they released two guns with MAJOR issues and have done nothing to correct them. AS VAL w/ 10rd mag can literally shoot through anything, enough said. The SPR can be argued about, but I think everyone can agree it needs to be nerfed in some way. In my opinion hitscan snipers do not have a place in warzone and its should have travel time added to its bullets.

    5.) Textures not rendering - Again, not an issue I've experienced, but seen a lot of streamers struggle with it. Textures aren't rendering and this leads to a really awful looking game.

    6.) Permanent Gas Mask - Just experienced this for my first time and seen a few complaints about it in the past. After leaving the gas, my mask stayed on and I couldn't see much because there were "cracks" on my screen, limited FOV, and not to mention loud breathing that made hearing very difficult.

    7.) Bad ping from SBMM - I'm not going to get into whether there should or should not be SBMM in the game, it looks like it's here to stay. However, there is no reason I should have 130-150 ping in a lobby from SBMM. As I can only play at late night often (more limited player pool), I get put in lobbies with 130-150 ping from SBMM, when I play on weekends, I can get lobbies with 70 ping because there are enough players. It ruins my game experience playing on 150 ping even if it's a more "fair" matchup.

    8.) Lethals and Tacticals not appearing - occasionally when getting a loadout, the lethal and tactical slots will disappear and there's nothing I've found to get them to reappear until the game is over.

    9.) Cheating - buy or develop an anticheat, it's that simple. Cheating in cod has been an issue since I can remember, but it's different in warzone. If you got a hacker in COD MW2 you could just leave the lobby, not a huge deal. But in warzone you invest a lot of time into a single game and it just takes the encounter of a single hacker to ruin 20 minutes of work to progress to the endgame. I hate thinking that just because someone preaimed a corner they had walls, but I'd be lying if it didnt enter my head every time.

    I think it's telling that we have all the bundles for season 6 pinned at the top of the sub, but none of issues.

    I want to reiterate that this is not meant to be a rant or thread complaining, this is out of love. I love playing this game with my buddies, but I have seriously considered moving to a new game because there are so many issues. I have played a lot of video games, previously fortnite, and never seen a developer so slow to move on major issues. I really hope they get there stuff together for Cold war, because the current state of warzone is abysmal. Thanks for reading this all!

    submitted by /u/99442
    [link] [comments]

    Baby monitor almost cost me, throwing knife saved me

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Troll level above 9000

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Warzone "Disconnected from server" always when in top 10

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    For the past couple of days, me and my friends all get "Disconnected from server" message and it's always when we're in the top 10. This doesn't happen every game but it happens the majority of the time.

    Anybody else having this issue/any ideas of why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/Hungry-Airport
    [link] [comments]

    Just an other reminder to always finish your downs in the end game.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Last night was rough...

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    I could chalk it all up to just an off night, but damn. Played for 6 hours (mostly duos). I was getting absolutely sh** on. I know I am not awesome at the game but damn. It felt like all the super sweats were out to play. I am doing my best to not be that kid whose winning games with 3 kills, but I probably dippedf below a 1.0 kd on the night.

    With games, I try to adapt the moniker of "its just a game", but this felt personal. I got wall-hacked in the gulag a couple times, but not that that was the sole explanation. I probably lost 75% of my gulies, when i am usually on the opposite end of that statistic.

    Law of f**king averages, amirite?

    Anyways, not a whole lot else to say. I'll get back at it tonight, but damn was that discouraging.

    submitted by /u/Sectorbob
    [link] [comments]

    Every gulag should be like this. Including background music

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Partition to add zip-lines to ATC Tower at airport.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    'Partition to add zip-lines to ATC Tower at airport.'

    We need to have more ways to get up that tower because people always camp it, esp when they have a bounty on them.

    EDIT: Petition (Oops, dont know why i typed partition)

    submitted by /u/BlackShadowNLD
    [link] [comments]

    My proudest win

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I can’t believe I got this lucky...

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Completed the Metro Easter Egg on Solo. Great rewards!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    This game makes me SO tilted sometimes...

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Triple chopper kill with that new marksman rifle

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Bloody Mondays

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment