• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    CoD Warzone | Missing from this clip: me screaming into my microphone

    CoD Warzone | Missing from this clip: me screaming into my microphone


    Missing from this clip: me screaming into my microphone

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    You can execute zombies. It feels like the Walking Dead now.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Found this ghost train today in quarry

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    The Unholy Trinity

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Can we talk about how good it is for the game to have lit interiors pushing people out onto the map?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    The flipped lighting and the dynamic-range adjustment when you walk inside are genius changes that make things so much better.

    Seriously even if we can't keep zombies, please keep the night map going. I'd especially love to see it in solos. Camping is way less attractive when you're in a glowing death-box and it's great.

    submitted by /u/theseventyfour
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest way to get rid of downtown rooftop campers ( cluster bait )

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Won zombie royale as Juggernaut lmao

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    First zombies win couldn’t have been closer

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Please for the love of zombies, add this game mode permanently

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    This is seriously the most fun I've had on any game in many years, and I can tell by death comms that other people feel the same way! The reaction to dying to zombies is either "holy shit that was terrifying" with some laughter afterwards or just pure laughter.

    Activision, you did a great job with this and I'd hate to see such great work be tossed after October (November). I think all of us can agree that this mode is very refreshing and fun solo or as a group! As a side note, this is exactly what Activision should be trying/doing event wise in the future!!

    submitted by /u/MrStallz
    [link] [comments]

    2vs4 last circle, they had the roof advantage but we still managed to win

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    An apocalyptic scene

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    So me and my friend were playing the Halloween BR for the first time

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    The new fire station tower drop

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    I must commend the players in this game for something....

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    There's something I've noticed in this game when queuing with randoms, is that it is not as toxic as other games such as CSGO, Dota, Rainbow Six Siege and [Insert your usual multiplayer game]

    I think we all know the stigma that revolves around women who play these type of games. We practically have to never use our microphones or else something like this This happens.

    As a woman, I've been playing this game since the beginning of Season 5 and not a SINGLE instance of queuing with randoms (Be it Plunder, Duos, Trios, or Squads) has been an instance where something like the videos above happened, at all. My region is North America.

    I can finally play a game and actually communicate and use the microphone without the "OmG a GaMeR gIrL" type of player. They just do.not.give.a.shit, which is a fantastic.

    That's all I wanted to share.

    submitted by /u/lfrp1
    [link] [comments]

    Infinity Ward... we’re so close to the goal line

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Haha funny ragdoll

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    The little details in this LTM are amazing

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Found out how supply choppers are born

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you the cheapest warzone win.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    The zombie Juggernaut heli ascent, as requested

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    First Zombie Win, my heart was out of my chest

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Perks vs Zombies: Does Ghost negate Zombie radar? Does Battle Hardened negate Zombie gas/EMP?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Got a few questions re: Halloween event perks:

    1) Does Ghost negate Zombie radar?

    2) Does Battle Hardened negate Zombie gas/EMP?

    3) Does cold-blooded prevent you from appearing purple to Zombies?

    4) Does high alert work on Zombies?

    5) (Non-Perk Question) does snapshot grenade work on Zombies?

    Any other perk tips with the new season would be appreciated.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/it__hurts__when__IP
    [link] [comments]

    I have NEVER been more afraid in my life!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Someone killed me with a helicopter with such precision and they absolutely no idea it even happened

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment