• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    CoD Warzone | Let’s do this

    CoD Warzone | Let’s do this


    Let’s do this

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    I guess the game really didn't want me to escape the gas.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Killed with Heartbeat Sensor

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Used the hole in the cement block to gain the advantage for the win

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    1V6 with a MP5 and HDR

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    2 for the price of 1

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Gotta know when to shoot your shot

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Hey IW, fix this please.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Pretty old clip, But it was a neat face to face Squad-Wipe

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    I think my random teammate had enough of me today

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    it is just stupid, pls fix...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Dear Activision, Please Bring Back Mini Royale!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Please I am begging you. I love this game but just don't have to time to play multiple games during the week. Mini's was the most fun I've had in Warzone, it was great to be able to play 2-3 games in 30 minutes just to unwind after a long day.

    Sincerely,

    A Dad

    submitted by /u/taiwansteez
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a comparison between the MW and CW AK-47 : I hope they don't replace existing weapons with their BO Cold War versions.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Rat in a bush last circle vs game sense.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    It Finally Got Today and I'm Sad...

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Hello Guys,

    Just like you, I use to love play with friends and brothers and we have a lot of fun playing together. I really really enjoy playing this game, I guess a lot more than my friends because I play way more often.

    That made me reach a good KD (2.1 ~ 8k kills) and they have around 0.65~1.04 kill combined. Today we got to play together one more time and they started complaining a lot about the game, how the enemies are insane, which indeed they were, all my buddies got shredded for the entire session. Everyone had all golden / damascus skins, completely perfect builds, playing the meta! They couldn't win a single gulag, like 0 kills for about 10 matches.

    As you can imagine, they got frustrated really quick as they finally dropped the bomb: "I'm sorry, but we can't play with you anymore, we can't enjoy it this way".

    I literally got punished for being good at the game and now I'm all alone. Everybody knows playing with randoms is enfuriating sometimes and to be honest I lost a bit of interest to play for now...

    Sorry for this little rant, but it's kind of a bummer this situation.

    submitted by /u/renanxiterzz
    [link] [comments]

    A precision airstrike on ground floor always works, but this death looks horrible

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    I killed him after he killed me XD

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Had to mentally reboot

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Interesting sky corruption bug.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Full ammo perk + Grau to save the game 1 vs quads

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Well.. That wasn't intentional ��

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    One game. Just one game. Please for the love of God.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    These lobbies are so damn sweaty and filled with players exponentially better than me and my buddy. I just want one decent game. It's been a week since I've had more than 2 kills in a game. And nothing even near even a top 40 finish. I know I need to git gud but damn this is like nothing I've ever experienced before.

    That thing y'all think exists does not exist. There is no damn way it exists. If it existed I wouldn't be matched with fucking Shrouds and TeePs every night.

    Am I being a pissy old man? Hell yes I am. Does anybody care I'm about to give this game up? Of course not. But I needed to vent and my wife gives 0 shits.

    submitted by /u/THE_YoStabbaStabba
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment