• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    CoD Warzone | You don’t understand...

    CoD Warzone | You don’t understand...


    You don’t understand...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    “There’s only 2 boxes there”

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    The warzone experience with my squad. A few inside jokes here and there but I bet most people can relate

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    "Tactical" Players

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    480m duo team wipe with a loot sniper

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Welcome to the gulag

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I've outdone myself here with this 250 IQ play

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    Best individual play I've had in Warzone. Triple kill on my bounty hunters.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Who needs teammates anyway

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    my best use of a thermite

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    By far my greatest rpg shot.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Stayed up to 3 AM (UK) on the last night of the Know Your History event to help people find Woods.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Interactive map for Bunkers, Shacks, etc. including access methods

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Interactive map for Bunkers, Shacks, etc. including access methods

    https://doxylamin.pro/wzmap/

    Hi,

    I made an interactive map for the Bunkers, Shacks, etc. including their access method (and codes) for Warzone.

    Just click the pins on the map to reveal more information.

    Don't mind the bad source code, was created today at 4:30am and I was pretty tired. :'D

    If anything's missing - or you want to report any error, just comment under this post. :)

    submitted by /u/Doxylamin
    [link] [comments]

    I calculated the actual speed of every Warzone vehicle!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Using the pinging system, math, and a large margin of error, I calculated the actual top speed of every Warzone vehicle!

    Heli - 62mph / 99kmh

    Truck - 35mph / 57kmh

    SUV - 40mph / 65kmh

    Rover - 45mph / 69kmh (nice)

    ATV - 41mph / 65kmh

    *It is not a typo that the SUV and ATV are different mph speeds yet same kmh speeds, this is just a result of rounding*

    I made a Youtube video explaining how I calculated the speed and other factors that went into calculating this. If you want to check it out, it would really help support me! - https://youtu.be/0tv84WVYjwQ

    I'll be making a video detailing the health of these vehicles in the next week, so sub to see that!

    My earlier post was removed, I assume for promoting my Youtube channel where I made the video, which is unfortunate since I got a lot of positive feedback on the post, but whatever

    submitted by /u/Mavross
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with a killer hangover, sums up how I feel right now

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    I analyzed how WZ decides players are matched, taking a look at two matches from well known streamers and skilled players, HussKerrs and Iron. Results inside.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I wanted to take a closer look at how the SBMM matches players in WZ, because I had the impression the it wasn't working like intended for big streamers/skilled players, but didn't know how to verify that.

    Just recently I found a way that can give me the exact players list in a match (already possible on CODTracker, for example) but with individual lifetime stats for each player in any given match. I know XclusiveAce did this some time ago, but couldn't manage to retrieve PC players stats, so it was kind of inaccurate. My method gives stats for all players in the match, no matter the platform.

    I decided to analyze 3 matches:

    • a BR Squad match by HussKerr's, which is one of the best players in the world and with an aggressive playstile (high kills games);
    • a BR Solo match by Iron, the player with most wins (non plunder, 1800+) and with a less aggressive playstyle than HussKerr's;
    • a BR Duo match from by two friends of mine with a KD ratio of 0.8 and 0.6.

    Here is a brief summary of these 3 matches:

    • HusKerr's match: his team won the match with 77 kills (~19 KD as a team). The average KD of the whole lobby was 1,18. The highest player (lifetime) KD is 5,49 from Vapulear (in HussKerr's team) and there were players with very low KDs (the lowest 0.07, but also 0.14, 0.15, and so on). You can visualize the chart here, download it as PNG or download the raw data.
    • Iron won a BR Solo with 11 kills. The average KD of players in that match is 1.12 (Iron's KD is 6.08). The second highest KD in that match, beside Iron's, is 2.6. The match also included several players with 0 wins (Iron has 1833) and with very low KDs (0,19, 0.2, 0.21, and so on). You can visualize the match data here, download it as PNG or download the raw data.
    • The friends of mine, with an average KD of 0.7 (one has 0.8 and the other 0.6), lost a BR Duo in a lobby which averages 0.95 KD. The highest player KD in that match had 2.61, followed by several other players with a KD > 2. You can visualize the chart here, download it as PNG or download the raw data.

    My personal opinion is that SBMM is kind of broken for non average players (HussKerr's matched with 0.07 players and Iron with a 6 KD followed by a 2.6). So Activision should either rethink/fix it, remove it completely or give us a damn ranked mode.

    I'm curious curious to know others opinion about it and these results.

    submitted by /u/aur0n
    [link] [comments]

    Games of Summer - Marksman Easier Gold Positions

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Found console recoil scripts, where to report?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    hey friends, i found a warzone/MW mod/hack for PS4/XB1 to allow people with paddle accessories for their controllers to essentially use recoil scripts. Just wondering where the best place to report that is/does activision even care about that sort of thing. I've reported hackers before but never with an actual link to the retail front from which the tool is marketed.

    hoping to help clean up warzone a bit :) any insight is appreciated

    submitted by /u/S_Dorian
    [link] [comments]

    Brace yourself

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Teammate: I see the guy the killed you. I’m going to drop down and finish him.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Plays like this, is the reason I love Warzone!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Just my luck

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    You have seen high level IQ play. I give to you, the lowest of the low...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I never use a sniper, but pulled off this 519m kill on the first try with ground loot!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment