• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    CoD Warzone | Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Key Art Revealed

    CoD Warzone | Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Key Art Revealed


    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Key Art Revealed

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Heartbeat sensor online

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Welcome to the Club

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Proper Bruen nerf / Famas Fix

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    There's five helicopters!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    This is my Heli now!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Reading the patch notes got me like...

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Wife played Warzone, and it went as you’d expect.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    My dog is faster than any land vehicle

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I made a friend on the warzone and we faced each other in the gulag

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Modern Warfare & Warzone Patch Notes - August 20th

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Yes, this a photo of my TV

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Serious question, Do any of y’all actually have fun playing solos?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Playing solos is by far one of the worse gaming experiences I've ever had. I'm an aggressive player, always pushing fights. I can't stay in one spot longer than it takes me to put plates on or reload, until the final circle of course. But the way people play this mode is mind numbing. People will literally hide in one building ADSing the front door for 20+ minutes. I've played solo in other BRs yet this is the worse solo experience i've had in a battle royale

    I'm a fairly good player. I have a 2.2KD and almost 100 wins. Only 9 of those wins are from solos. I can't tell you the last time I died in solos due to just straight up losing a gun fight. The only way I die in this game is by some dude hiding on top of a building that shoots me in the back before i can even react. Or I get blasted by a MP5/Origin by some dude just ADSing in some dark corner of a building. The funny thing is, it's usually their 1st or 2nd kill.

    In solos, you are punished for playing aggressively. The only play style that works in this mode is camp in a corner for 20 minutes.

    Buy back solos was slightly better and I could actually have fun in that mode because it encouraged people to move around. People play regular solos like their actual life depends on it. I can't even comprehend how some people play this game.

    Do any of y'all actually have fun in regular solos?

    submitted by /u/OhSheThicc
    [link] [comments]

    Bringing in the Brrrrrrt for the dub

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Gulag Kill from the Balcony

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    My quickest and most satisfying bounty contract.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Edit Loadouts in pregame lobby

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Would love the option to NOT deploy into the pregame lobby. Most of the time I either just hang there or glide somewhere where no one is.

    Instead, I'd love the option to edit Loadouts. This was needed before but now with the Play Again feature immediately putting you in a new game, sometimes I'd like to tweak a loadout and I can't before the next game starts.

    Please IW put this option in the game.

    submitted by /u/Juggernaut1482
    [link] [comments]

    No communication?!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    I dropped late and saw that someone was being a toxic afk hunter so I had to properly crush them (hehe) in a car chase.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Played solo in some duos, got curious, ended up dying as a trio. Shoutout to these two legendary strangers

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Cool C4 5k

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    You'll never take me alive!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I kinda liked buy back Solos

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I like Gulags in Duos+ but c'mon in Solos its so annyoing!
    You are so fast out of the game sometimes just because u lost your Gulag even though you had a lot of Dollars.

    Buy back solos let you stay a bit longer in a game instead of having this long wait times between games (loading screen, training round etc.)

    submitted by /u/Rackelhardt
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing crazy, but don't think I've ever seen a successful execution in the gas

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment