• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    CoD Warzone | When your selfrevive tries to crew you over but everything turns out fine in the end.

    CoD Warzone | When your selfrevive tries to crew you over but everything turns out fine in the end.


    When your selfrevive tries to crew you over but everything turns out fine in the end.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Big thanks to whoever left the grenade launcher for me coming out of the Gulag

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    When the aimbot is locking onto the guy you can't see because you have the setting set to "closest to crosshair." LUL

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    I have found the secret to beating the riot shield!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    My therapist made a Call of Duty reference today

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I was talking to him about missing my friends because of the COVID lockdown and he was like, "Well, how are things with you and your wife?" And I said we're doing great, but I miss my friends (we used to have a weekly game/drinking night), and he goes, "Yeah, I get it. Sometimes you want to play duos, but some days you want to play quads." After he realized what he said, he was like "Oh god, I'm sorry," and I just laughed.

    Bonus: later in the session, he was asking how have I been trying to keep in touch with friends, and I said, "You know, we've been playing games, but hot dropping into superstore and getting teabagged by 8-year-olds isn't as much fun," and he cracked up for a few seconds.

    submitted by /u/moralitypts
    [link] [comments]

    Got killed. Spectated 4 different hackers. Got this prompt.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    This is why our squad can't have nice things

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    One bullet and a dream

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Always watch the sky...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    I sniped him as I was dropping from the sky

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Cliffs and final circles, name a more iconic duo

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    My 2nd win in WarZone. One hell of a clutch with my friends !

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    AFK players then this guy thought he had me

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    I am SUPER Good at Warzone

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    For the love of Captain Price, PLEASE LET US TURN OFF CROSSPLAY in Warzone on Xbox or at least make it input type matchmaking! I don't mind waiting longer for a match if I know it will be a fair game!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    A few months ago I've stopped playing COD because they forced PC+XBOX crossplay in Warzone. I came back 2 days ago to check if anything changed. Literally every time I died I saw a mouse+keyboard user in a kill cam. Not only that but during that 2 nights of playtime I've been killed through walls on numerous occasions when there was no chance they could detect me.

    COD is such a good game, but forced crossplay really ruined the fair console experience that I got used to over the years. I understand that some of you like crossplay and that's fine, but I don't see a reason why not allow us to opt-out of it.

    I know this kind of topics get buried fast because a lot of PC players downvote it so they can keep the easy wins, but I hope devs will finally make the right move and make crossplay for warzone A CHOICE.

    EDIT: I've been watching the up/down votes of this topic and it jumps up and down like crazy. Why would anyone downvote A CHOICE? I guess that's the type of PC players who can only get kills by playing vs console.

    submitted by /u/Baelthor_Septus
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally hit Y when drop-shotting and got very, very lucky.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    This is the super shamantv blatantly hacking in his stream

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Matching making be like....

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    The JOKR is pretty good :)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    I edited together all the kills that got me from an early gulag to a win

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Never Turn Your Back on a Downed Player

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Trio Quad Wipe :)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Kali Sticks make Warzone feel like a ninja stealth game...

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Not sure who should be more embarrassed here...

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment