• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    CoD Warzone | "Let me inside!"

    CoD Warzone | "Let me inside!"


    "Let me inside!"

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Immovable Object vs U̶n̶stoppable Force

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    While you mastered the grau, I studied the blade

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Fresh out of the gulag with only a sniper... it’ll work though

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    This my fave video out right now ���� not my video but credit to whoever’s tik tok this was

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    New WebApp to create and share your Warzone Loadouts

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    quickly wanted to let you know that a friend and I built a WebApp to create and share Weapon Builds and Loadouts. We're fans of the game and this is very much a passion project... and of course it's totally free.

    We launched a few days ago at lootshare.io

    With lootshare.io you can

    • Build your Weapons and Loadouts for Warzone and Multiplayer
    • Share and Save all your builds
    • See the actual usage stats of weapons, attachments, perks and throwables based on all created weapon and loadout builds
    • See all the important attachment stats and also hidden effects that aren't stated in the game (data by XclusiveAce's Weapon Guides)
    • Discover community built Weapons and Loadouts, ranked by its popularity
    • Discover latest builds of popular Streamers and Youtubers

    We hope you find the tool useful. We plan to add more features if the website is well received by the community. Any bugreports or constructive feedback is much appreciated and will be considered and implemented asap.

    submitted by /u/n1tn4t
    [link] [comments]

    Any Always Sunny fans here? You've got to laugh when your play is this bad...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Give me a fucking killcam

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Give me a fucking killcam in plunder so i can report the kar98 aimbotting fuck that i just let kill me 8 times to try to report him. or give me a fucking tab server player list so i can report him there.

    Edit - Theres ZERO reason for why you don't get a killcam for every death, 15+ seconds to respawn in plunder, even if you have gulag in warzone theres like a 15 second cutscene wait time if you're the first to fight, so just show me my first death.

    submitted by /u/xenoborg007
    [link] [comments]

    IW - “please stop cheating”

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Made a quick video about how ghost perk works under UAVs / Advanced UAVs

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    You can see my fear rising as he gets near - he had Damascus guns

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Won a Warzone Match with One Bullet Left

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    My buddy’s childlike awe as I disabled a truck stopping it right under his air strike (sound on)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    This unexpected car chase felt like something you'd see in a SP campaign!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    My daily plea for some support - 500+ hour Activision account wiped to 0 by Activision without my knowledge at all all gear/stats lost including my damascus..

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Please if you can read this post and upvote I need some traction to get some help

    So just some background I've been playing since near launch (prior to warzone). I play mostly with my little brother, we both came from PUBG. Last I checked my account is somewhere near 690 in global level with Damascus weapons.

    I'm not that good of a player but it's absolutely one of the funnest games I've played and I've sunk a good deal of time and real money into the game.

    So fast forward to July 13. I just got back from a mini vacation and go to login on PC as I've done since launch -- Launch battle.net app, click play, get into game.

    So this time there's a small update and then I launch and the game says that I need to link an activision account to play the game which it's never done before (I have, aN Activision account)

    I attempt to login with the correct credentials which I have saved, but it says the email and password don't match, go to activision website and attempt to login but it says account doesn't exist...?

    I HAVE AN ACTIVISION ACCOUNT the fact that it said it doesn't exist should have raised a huge red flag, but instead I went ahead and RE-CREATED my old account using the same email and it worked, i then logged back into the game and my account of 500+ hours shows level 1 with absolutely no stats.

    Is there anything that can be done.

    I don't know what to do i'm so sad about it.

    For anyone that cares or can look into the old activision account with all of my heart and stats was:

    CatJuice#6577079

    and the battle.net was and still is:

    BobaFett#1382

    --- now when I login the new activision when I login shows:

    mileycyrax#4488080

    (This is the account created when I remade the same Activision login)

    submitted by /u/optimus_fine
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trash at this game so the little things get me pretty jacked up

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I’ll never make a shot like that again

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Pinned down by rooftop sniper, had to get creative

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    45 minutes spent editing this that I'll never get back

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    My best landing so far

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Deployable cover actually useful for once.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    ADS speed should be drastically reduced while airborne to limit all the jumping during firefights.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong I appreciate unintentional mechanics in games but the ability to mix jumping with sliding and dropshotting kind of breaks one of the key aspects of the game which is that the faster you move the less offensive you can be unless you're trying to hip fire or melee.

    I do it naturally at this point but it feels so dumb to be jumping around non-stop throughout most of the action of the game. This would still allow you to hip fire which I think is good because it gives you options when you're moving through a doorway into a small room containing enemies. You just shouldn't be able to cancel the limited ADS movement speed so easily.

    submitted by /u/Achack
    [link] [comments]

    Cya L8r M8

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment