• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    CoD Warzone | Join the Call of Duty Discord server

    CoD Warzone | Join the Call of Duty Discord server


    Join the Call of Duty Discord server

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 03:55 AM PST

    tHE tROphy cAN sAVe uS!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Poor price didn’t even get to puff the smoke.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Maybe next time

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Thermites are underrated. Taking out the bounty and his squad alone while my team tries to run up the stairs haha. Favourite part is my random teammate saying “I’m still trying to get up these god damn stairs”

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Please make picking up satchels easier!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Kar98 is amazing in Warzone

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    My Life Has Officially Peaked After This....

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Max level cheater with Damascus skins drops 40 kills. How does this possibly happen?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Evel Knievel Killtacular

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    The cheating is getting out of hand. In 10+ years of gaming I've honestly never witnessed anything like this and it doesn't seem like IW's anti-cheat system does anything.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    So we all saw the post recently about the Reddit user on here who purchased online cheats to see how easy it is.

    Well I looked online myself and sure enough, in less than 30 seconds I found lots of easy options to buy and download cheats (aimbot, wall hacks etc) for PC. There were probably some for Xbox/PS4 but everything I saw was for PC users.

    Today, I made sure to watch every kill cam (I normally skip them and go to spectate my team mates) and holy shit. I was absolutely blown away with what I saw. It seemed like 60% to 70% of people that killed me either constantly traced me through buildings or snapped onto my head instantaneously.

    I run ghost and cold blooded so I'm not showing up on UAV's or heartbeat sensors but people are still entering buildings and ADS'ing where I am before even entering the room or building.

    I reported any of the kills that were suspicious but deep down I know nothing will happen. It's such a bummer but it seems like there is nothing we can do about it..

    Please IW, you need to sort your anti-cheat system out. You're a AAA game company who makes an absurd amount of money and you're getting undermined by a bunch of losers online who write code for cheats.

    Back to Battlefield 4 for me. :(

    submitted by /u/Nomadic_Sushi
    [link] [comments]

    This makes up for all the times I’ve been teabagged when I’m downed

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Let's win this��

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Perfectly synced explosives, no kill like overkill!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Can we get this on warzone for roof campers?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Who Says The Rytec is Broken?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Death chat is the best thing about Warzone

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Clean window breach

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Lvl 155 Hacker. How do they go unnoticed for that long?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    just run the Juggernaunt over

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    My mates and I got our first ever BR win last night, on 200 man quads!

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    I'm still pretty buzzing about this on a Sunday afternoon.

    Let me break down the players:

    Me: PS4, good internet, plays via wifi (until I actually get a gigabit switch wired to the room). Your typical, not-great player. My commitment shows more through my hard work than my talent at the game. A typical fluffer when the pressure is on, luckily only shows through this game and doesn't reflect how I am in real life.

    M: PS4, good internet, plays wired in his garage. Probably the best of us. Loves his MP7 and snipers. Pretty chill.

    D: Xbox, not very good internet, plays via wifi (compounding the issue), comes with the usual issues. Gives zero fucks, but the most animated of us. Loves his RPG.

    G: Xbox, plays via his phone as a hotspot because he can't get proper wired internet where he lives. Gets by anyway. Has the most BR experience, loves the mode, as opposed to us others. Will put his hand to any weapon but loves melee in particular. He probably helped in winning us over to the mode as we're all self-confessed plunder-buddies. Has a few wins under his belt already.

    This was our first game of the evening, and I think as usual, we weren't expecting anything spectacular to happen, especially when early game, M and D got caught out by the first gas cloud. M lost his gulag, D won got bought back by G and I bought M back.

    Usually, we will try and stick together but can often have one or two of us wandering off, but we stayed fairly close after the gas cloud incident. Lessons were learnt!

    I'm particularly pleased with my performance in this game; buying back teammates, reviving where I could, sharing ammo, and with the new spotter item, my scouting was on-point. And for once, I didn't die. It's like the stars aligned and I wasn't a detriment to the team, as can usually be the case in terms of my offensive output. I finished this game in the end with 4 kills.

    We close out with me pulling off kills and revives in the final circles, with D getting the final team wipe with a well aimed, uphill RPG shot (from ammo I'd shared) right after I'd just revived him. Thankfully, we had all managed to get our loadouts, and I'd bought a munitions box to keep us supplied. All of us managed to survive, with G being downed and actually surviving in that condition right to the end.

    The cheering at the end was the cherry on the top of a very sweet cake. This is probably nothing great to a lot of you, but for three of us that used to hate BR, it was a hell of an achievement and I think it's definitely won us over completely now as a mode.

    submitted by /u/WollyGog
    [link] [comments]

    When your teammate decides to get a most wanted contract...

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    If the FAL is allowed to slap this hard up close, can we now allow shotguns to do the same?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    The FAL has weirdly become one of the top tier guns in the game because of it's insane damage up close. I run it as an SMG now and I'm now winning so many close quarters battles. If you spam the button in their face they're dead before they can even touch your armour.

    Surely, if this is allowed for a semi automatic rifle, we can now allow shotguns to do some business up close right? Even with the smallest barrel, the FAL still slaps enemies at ranges. With the FAL existing in the game in its current state, having other weapons that hit just as hard but have no range shouldn't be an issue, right?

    submitted by /u/SoulsbourneDiesTwice
    [link] [comments]

    Watch me getting killed by a quad ON A QUAD

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Gas Mask Animation is amazing!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Desperation Snipe...glad I wasn’t on the other end.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment