• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 11, 2020

    CoD Warzone | I hit the PKM jackpot

    CoD Warzone | I hit the PKM jackpot


    I hit the PKM jackpot

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Didn't know how to use the JOKR at first, figured it out quickly

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Probably the most satisfying thing I've done in Warzone yet

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    The cheater problem NEEDS to be addressed NOW IW

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    So when you're playing a AAA game, with a cheater problem as MASSIVE as this, you'd expect it to be fixed really fucking fast.. This has been going on for a very long time now, and it's borderline unplayable, I get these 360 LMG snapping aimbotting vermin at least once every third game, and on top of that there's usually a few wallers I come across in between

    Just watching top streamers get these guys CONSTANTLY, even tho they're whitelisted from the cheater lobbies..

    I've played through the plague of cheaters in CS 1.6, I've played through the plague of cheaters in Infestation/Warz, I've played through the plague of cheaters in TF2.. But I've NEVER encountered as many cheaters as I do in Warzone.. And to constantly get up against these absolute blatant fucking cockroaches just blasting everyone with 30+ kills in the end, and not getting it fixed for THIS LONG, from a studio THIS BIG is absurd

    It's absolutely fucking disgusting and I'm genuinely curious if anyone think it's gonna be fixed.. ever..?

    submitted by /u/waddaba
    [link] [comments]

    That random C4 placement on the parked jeep paid off. 3 minutes later.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    1v1 in the Final Circle ends with who can self revive first

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Best gulag I've had yet.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Grand Prix Verdansk - Made for my friends just for fun.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Always remember to C4 your choppers

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Would any of you wanna see custom games or a shooting range to test your loadouts for Warzone.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I personally would really like this so I could actually test my loadouts against bots. I also think a shooting range would be awesome where it tracked dps, ttk at the different armor levels, and damage per shot.

    submitted by /u/clutch-nukez
    [link] [comments]

    Rule #2, always double tap.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Executed midair

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    I’m not a great player. But I’m a decent teammate. Clearing out the loadout drop for my team after bringing them back

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Pay-to-win

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I've seen a lot of posts bitching about the game being pay-to-win, usually because some gun or other is too hard to unlock without multiplayer. This straight-up isn't a pay-to-win game though. A pay to win game incentivizes players to keep spending money to keep up with the meta and remain competitive- or give them a competitive advantage. It's possible to keep up with the meta in Warzone without spending a cent, but that's beside the point. Warzone isn't a pay-to-win product, because it really isn't the product at all, Modern Warfare is. If you're playing Warzone and not planning on buying Modern Warfare, that's fine, but the devs owe you absolutely nothing. To them, you're playing a demo of the full game and not supporting them at all. If you purchase the game, you're on equal footing with all others who purchase the game, and the devs do not incentivize further purchases though competitive advantages.

    TLDR: The game isn't pay-to-win, you just haven't bought the whole game. There's no reason for the devs to level the playing field for players who won't purchase the full game.

    submitted by /u/Broham_the_Barbarian
    [link] [comments]

    Two hackers in solos, same clan tag. Hacking is becoming the norm. Please let us disable crossplay.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    I'll Give Him A 9.7 For The Dismount

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Got killed by my teammate....with a shield turret

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Can we please fix jumping and vaulting for good? Trying to jump through a window and the vaulting mechanic just doesn’t work half the time

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Seriously, end game trying to run into cover and you're stuck trying to jump through a window and half the time, the vaulting mechanic just takes a shit and you're stuck there with your back to the whole world, jumping around like an idiot. I've never had a game with this mechanic messed up so badly, and we've had games with this for over a decade...

    submitted by /u/Lasallexc
    [link] [comments]

    These rocks need a rework.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    I am beyond awful at this game and only have a few wins, so it was really nice to finally get the last kills of a game.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Think I found a new glitch.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    This was satisfying to watch. I bought the battlepass after grinding upto tier 94.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    When will Infinity Ward address the hacking/cheating problem again?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    So far this entire week, literally 1/3 of my lobbies have contained blatant hackers. I have hit the max number of allowable blocked players all consisting of hackers and have never received a confirmation message of a ban. It's beyond ridiculous and is driving myself and many others away from the game. The problem is only getting worse with such a pathetic anti-cheat engine Infinity Ward has.

    submitted by /u/musaiya01
    [link] [comments]

    Beware the loadout drop

    Posted: 11 Jul 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment