• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    CoD Warzone | Disable forced crossplay until you fix your anticheat

    CoD Warzone | Disable forced crossplay until you fix your anticheat


    Disable forced crossplay until you fix your anticheat

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Please, for the love of Thor, disable forced crossplay on the Xbox One. We can't take it anymore. It is not an issue of KBM vs Controller anymore it's just impossible to enjoy a single game of warzone without "Damascus L0rd 42069" destroying my brains with a single Kar shot from 1126m through 23 walls.

    Let the cheaters play with cheaters while you fix this. Let console players play together where hacks are far more difficult to pull off. Yeah there is recoil mods for controller, but it's a tickle compared to 920 wallbangs from a deagle cross map.

    Can't you see we want to enjoy your game? You need to give us solutions before we give up fighting.

    submitted by /u/DavidxPxD
    [link] [comments]

    Is this ever going to stop? Love this game but it’s become unplayable.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    IW didn't "Lose the battle" to cheaters, they were humiliated, murdered and tea bagged

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I decided to finally grind my Bruen. I don't have MP so I had to wait for Rumble to get my challenge done, it took me about 18 matches to get the challenge finished (about 4 hours of "work").

    One thing that I noticed is that in almost every one of these matches, there were cheaters running around rampant. 10 or 11 out of those 18 matches the "final" kill cam was some cheater with a damascus, store or golden/platinum/obsidian gun multi-headshotting people in multiple locations in a span of miliseconds.

    Cheaters are in such a point that they have all the achievements, they buy store items and stream games with their hacks turned on in twitch and their name showing up on screen, and they still do not get banned.

    They gave up on even trying to hide it now, simply because nothing will happen to them, even if today the cheat software stops working it will not matter because they have achieved things we will take years to, and that is sad to say the least. But you know what is worse? Is that deep down we know this will not happen, they will not stop cheating or get punished by it.

    I mean, my point is that you see cheaters with super old skins like the first Mara one, with Damascus weapons, with everything, some spent hundreds of dollars in skins, have played(potentially with cheats) since even before Warzone in the same account and they still don't even bother hiding the cheats anymore.

    And it is not that they don't care if they get banned, people that spend this many hours and money into a game will get upset if all their "hard work" goes down the pipe, they just know that there is no way they will get banned, that Infinity Ward is their bitch.

    If you look back at that "phone" thing, now, you just roll your eyes. Does it really matter if they "cant make another account" when they won't even get banned in the first place?

    Alright I just had to vent this out of my chest, cheaters own this game now.

    submitted by /u/Nubanuba
    [link] [comments]

    First hacker ive come across in game... dead��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Yet another case of cheating, this guy killed me before and after i came back from the gulag. This literally makes the game so unpleasant for other people and for the people who try to win legitimately. Just look at what he's doing.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    When you land hospital and someone tries to kill you with the helicopter

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    He cant even use the aimbot properly.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    It’s insane how blatant these cheaters are. But I guess there’s no reason for them to stop. (Link to vid in comments)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Here’s what we’re doing about it: Nothing

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Dear Infinity Ward, talk to the community regarding cheaters. PS4 player here

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I don't remember the last time we had a reply from a dev on this subreddit. There have been hundreds on post of people asking for you to do something about the cheaters ruining the game and till now you still haven't say nothing. Staying quite makes things worse and let people abbandon the game, you need to at least say something like "we hear you and we are working on it" even this little thing will give the community hope knowing you guys still care. You keep updating the store and you can't come here and say anything about the hackers ruining the game? I play on PS4 and I don't have any problem with hackers but seeing people on Xbox begging you to do something about it and you guys aren't saying nothing makes me sad and mad at the same time. I have a friend on Xbox and he went back to WW2 because he can't play warzone in its current state. Please IW also remember that even if the game is free to play, there are people who bought the full game at release and would like to enjoy it and not feeling like they wasted thetr money.

    Hope you guys do something ASAP because this game is a GEM.

    Peace.

    submitted by /u/tactikz4
    [link] [comments]

    For those worried IW will not fix the cheating issue

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    I used to play IW's cod 6 (mw2) a lot. At first, it was mostly prestige hacks and super jumping, then the aimbotting started, and slowly the game died. Today, so many years later, there are only hacker lobbies left. So don't have your hopes too high, maybe look around for other games to play.

    submitted by /u/97marcus
    [link] [comments]

    Do not let the cheaters divide this community

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I'm seeing countless posts and comments recently suggesting that allowing cross play to be fully disabled would solve the cheating problem. It may for you, but will also frustrate and segregate 1000s of honest PC players from enjoying the same game as you do.

    Not all PC players are cheaters. Far from it. PCMR vs console peasant talk is just a bit of fun. We are all gamers at the end of the day.

    Cross play has been great for me. I've been able to play with my friends on Xbox and PS4 in Warzone and we've gotten some great enjoyment out of it especially given the current global situation.

    The cheaters are the scum here. Activision/IW need to do something about it. We shouldn't be fighting each other.

    Stay frosty.

    submitted by /u/CosmicSwipe
    [link] [comments]

    Blatant cheating I can't believe this...

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Quick Math Kobe

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Epic win riot shield and kali sticks ep1

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Your life must be really sad if you actually feel like you've accomplished something after winning with hacks.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Crossplay turned off. HUGE difference in game play.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Let's start by saying I play on Xbox and always have. Over the last month I've really gone deep into researching cheatering in Warzone. At first I didn't think it was that bad. Sure I would get killed by the occasional aimbot king with 35 kills once every 6-7 games. Yes they are a problem but the real problem is all the other cheaters you don't even know are cheating if you don't know what to look for. Cheaters have a huge amount of hacks to pick from and most of them are not very obvious but give them a huge advantage over everyone else without anyone knowing.

    Once I realized I was encountering multiple cheaters per game I bought a PS4 pro and ordered a brooks adapters so I could use my Xbox elite controller with my PlayStation. Disabled crossplay and I couldn't believe how different the game was. The flow was much better. I never had a moment we're it felt uneven. It felt like a even playing field, like a old school COD matchmaking.

    Cheating is a massive problem and you have no idea the amount of cheaters you encounter every game. Buy a PS4 turn crossplay off and enjoy this game like it's meant to be.

    submitted by /u/Rain-02
    [link] [comments]

    Got bored in solos

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Hackers are winning (again)?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Is it just me, or do I see a significant rise of cheaters again? My buddies and I did a couple of Warzone games and we were 4 times in a row killed by people who were aimbotting or shooting through the walls.

    It is getting extremely annoying - I am getting sick of it! This isn't fun anymore!

    submitted by /u/Redskin2805
    [link] [comments]

    This game is very quickly dying and I hate it.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    At least for me. Whether you have had cheating happen to you or not doesn't even matter at this point. Seeing all this evidence that people come worth with lets me know each time it could be more and more possible. You can do a simple google search and get any cheat you want. Then you see posts about other people giving evidence that cheating can be stopped and IW does nothing about it. Those 2 big factors make playing this game feel more and more toxic. Playing for a company that doesn't care about its customers and playing with people who don't care about human life.

    This game got me back into gaming in a very big way, and now I am ready to stop playing it. The shittiest thing about it all is there is nothing else out there that is like this game (In the sense of what I like to see in a game). If I stop playing this, I'll likely stop gaming in general for awhile again. I have been playing this game so much with my bros and with everything I see I just get more and more frustrated. "Too big to fail" Is what keeps coming to my mind. EA gets shit on all the time and yet their games still get bought and played. IW is getting the same treatment and nothing is likely going to happen. Some of us complain and some of us quit, But not enough of us and they know it. Which unfortunately, is just more fuel for the fire to make me dislike more people in the community and the company itself. I just want to see more good in the world. I feel bad for anybody who thinks cheating is okay.

    P.S. Also let's not forget the fact that IW said there is no skill-based match making in Warzone but it has be proven that there is.

    submitted by /u/shortmonkey757
    [link] [comments]

    Most efficient way to eliminate hackers

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Let me start by saying I don't want to punish PC Players at all. I love the back and forth between Xbox/PS/PC.

    Allow Cross-play for PC players only if they go through a one-time more rigorous account verification system. Making a ban easier to enforce, and harder to just create another account.

    Would it be a little inconvenient at first, without a doubt. But, the hacking in this game is straight cancer and something needs to happen.

    If someone was not willing to go through the verification process they could still play, they would just not be able to enable cross-play.

    If you have different ideas I'd love to hear them, I just think we can all agree that IW needs to step up and do something before one of the best games I've ever played goes down the shitter.

    Let me know what you think.

    submitted by /u/TheStickyGarage
    [link] [comments]

    I was killed by a hacker 3 times in a row in separate Warzone matches, went to watch TimtheTat on and this happens. What a joke

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    so i played two matches today (solos and duos)...in my first game there was a hacker and i immediately posted a video here (check out my recent he won the game with the ground loot weapons)and just now i was playing my second match(duos) and this lobby was filled with 4 hackers and guess what?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment