• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    CoD Warzone | 3rd Season 5 teaser from jackfrags

    CoD Warzone | 3rd Season 5 teaser from jackfrags


    3rd Season 5 teaser from jackfrags

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Season 5 map changes

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    The rest of the boys are down and relying on a strong gulag performance. Probably my best play to date.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    This is gonna sound stupid, but hear me out. IW could take a page from roblox's anti cheat

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Aimbot locks onto players, so do what many Roblox games do, flood the layer just under the map with "player" entity's that are not actually players, then aimbot will just lock you looking at the ground, and esp will just fill your screen with names. ik it sounds stupid, but honestly it could work

    submitted by /u/vaderman645
    [link] [comments]

    The rytec has its uses.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Killed an enemy with my load out box, right before he ambushed us.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Season 4 has been a disaster

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    • game has not been supported with the dev team quiet and hackers have been running wild
    • gulag has had the worse change ever. Bring it back to the original pistols
    • sbmm has been ramped up (it feels like it as of late).
    • no map changes and the whole system needs a rework. Everyone goes for scavengers early game and if you don't have a load out or should I say the fal or bruen you are screwed.

    One only good thing was stimulus trios. Way better than the base BR.

    Can't wait for season 5!

    submitted by /u/ross_kong
    [link] [comments]

    Not an epic win like u all have .... but a great win for decent players like me ... hope u all like it !

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Do you even Kali Stick bro?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I may not be the nest player but it felt good to finally win!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Fix the cheating problem, it’s beyond a fucking joke now.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    I'm so tired of seeing these posts, of reading them and posting them myself.

    But I'm more bored of the fact I'm being killed or encountering a hacker every fucking game.

    Just Fucking do something.

    submitted by /u/CheesyBodBod
    [link] [comments]

    Assassinating a camper for the win

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    So this is what can happen when you take your time to take your shots

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Fastest Bounty in the West? 2.16 seconds to complete.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    At long last, I got my first solo victory! I don't care if they were bots, or my loadout was OP, I am happy!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Is the cheating situation this bad

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    I took a one month break came back and played 3 warzone solo games in a row all 3 of them had some lvl 155 cheater winning with 30 40+ kills , tried a quad and got out entire team killed across the map with an Hdr is it really this bad and unplayable rightnow?

    submitted by /u/jibran1
    [link] [comments]

    Fair play to him , he named himself GONNAGETBAN, well not until you fooked up 45000 people well done Activision

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Probably the best snipe I’ve ever hit on warzone....

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Hearbeat Sensor freezing bug

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I play on console (Xbox) and whenever I first use a Hearbeat Sensor in a BR, my game completely freezes for a solid 5-10 seconds. Then it all comes back.

    Happens every single time - whether its via a loadout or picking it up off the Floor. When I first use it - freezes - and then it works perfectly fine the rest of the game.

    I've died twice as a result of it.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_UR_SEX_VIDEOS
    [link] [comments]

    Im done. Last 5 games in a row I was killed by cheaters with 100% aimbots aiming through walls. Cheaters with 40 KAR kills without optics in 3rd zone The problem becomes more and more serious day by day. Two hours spent on the game and every single game ends with death at the hands of the cheater.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Infinity Ward is having fun with sending teaser videos instead of taking the cheaters seriously.

    Two hours spent on the game and every single game ends with death at the hands of the cheater.

    submitted by /u/fcpl
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, I actually agree snipers in gulag is not the best idea lol. What did I hit?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Can the heartbeat sensor glitch PLEASE be fixed. This is the second time that I’ve died because of it and it happens to me now like once every other game.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Payback’s a bitch.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Laggin when close to other players?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Has anybody else been lagging when they fight other players? I could run from one end of the map to the other with no issues whatsoever, but the very nanosecond I scope in on somebody or attempt to shoot, my bullets freeze midair and everything freezes besides my character. I can run wherever, but once I unfreeze I'm usually dead and there's absolutely nothing I can do to prevent it. It happens when I shoot any gun, and it only happens during firefights. It's even worse when I'm close to another player, because as soon as I see them on my screen I freeze and can't move. Then I unfreeze and it turns out they beat me to death. Does anybody have any solutions for this or know what would be causing it?

    submitted by /u/MrEntei
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't even realize jumping on a moving car was possible... felt like Jason Bourne in this clip

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment