• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    CoD Warzone | How to wow your teammates

    CoD Warzone | How to wow your teammates


    How to wow your teammates

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Throwback to the good old days

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Loaded up Warzone but seems to have put me in some World of Warcraft type game?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Crossbow 1v4 clutch for the dub

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Remember how much hype there was for season 5 with the train arriving and stadium finally opening its doors?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    This time around shows how the state of the game killed the magic for many of us. We're still interested in the game, but it's not nearly as special as it used to be. SAD

    submitted by /u/Pepelucifer
    [link] [comments]

    Bring it back.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    725 Slugs the new META???

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    There is a special place in hell

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    I just can't bring myself to be excited for the new content.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    I know this type of rant is done to death and I'm just another whiny voice. But on the off chance that we get enough whiny voices to make a difference... Meh.

    Don't get me wrong. I'm glad the CX9 is here. I'm thrilled to death that Modern Warfare is still getting at least some love. I bought and play Cold War and it's good fun, but I'm definitely in that "MW>CW" camp.

    But with everything going on in Warzone right now I literally can't even muster myself to care about it.

    I hover at a 1.51-1.55 K/D usually. So I'm not great but I'm not a turbobot. And because the CoD algorithm do what it do I sometimes get soft lobbies and I sometimes get ultra competitive lobbies. I've been killed by a couple of big names and that's about the best accomplishment I have.

    Now I have spent a ludicrous amount of time and unfortunately a fair bit of money since launch. Played MW day 1 and picked up Warzone the day that launched and it instantly became my main game. I've bought every god forsaken battle pass. I've done every C.O.D.E. pack, I've bought a handful of operator and tracer bundles. So yeah. I'm the type of player Activision's panties get wet over. A good but not great player that has time and spending money to burn that they can manipulate into spending money. And admittedly I've willingly indulged in some of what is, at least in my personal opinion, the least offensive microtransaction model CoD has ever had.

    We as a community have sat through a lot of bullshit in this game. The broken gun textures completely demolishing first person view. Broken gun blueprints for the EBR, for the Mac 10, for the FR5.56. Out of bounds exploits. People glitching their way into gulag to farm kills. The first wave of CW integration in general. Server machine BROKE during the nuke event. And that's just glitches and exploits. The balance fuckery that's happened time and again strained people almost as much. But we as a community have stuck that shit out, and gotten through it.

    The game, cheater situation notwithstanding, is in a better place now. Raven is way more open with us regarding patch notes and changes, and they talk to content creators and influencers who serve as our voice way more often now.

    But it all gets completely overpowered by this sense of overwhelming helplessness with the cheating situation. It's rampant, it's everywhere, and in some cases it's hard to notice or prove. Yeah we've all seen the brazen jagoffs that sit there with insta head snap and silent aim with no game sense and never a tactical thought in their head. But how often do we think we've ignored someone who's actually a pretty damn good player, with mechanics and game sense to build on, that just uses whatever cheat software for just that little bit of extra edge. A radar to show them where floor loot and chests are early. Just a little bit of recoil dampening or hipfire spread mitigation. Even just a wallhack and being good at disguising it with good movement good UaV and Baby Monitor usage.

    And the situation is only getting more and more public, with cheaters getting more and more bold. That entire situation with JGod dogging on a cheater who was legit streaming to Twitch boggled my mind. And the unfortunate reality is a lot of us complain about it, have a big angry rant about the situation, and then we're right back in lobby waiting for next match.

    But I can't any more. I've unintentionally been playing less and less , just favoring other games, and it came to a head when I saw the content update and the CX9 release and instead of jumping on and immediately launching MW multiplayer to unlock and level the bastard, I just... Couldn't muster a single fuck to give. I wasn't excited to see how the new gun fits into the sandbox. I wasn't interested in seeing any map or loot adjustments, see what balance tweaks happened if any. And when I realized that I wasn't excited or interested, it really hit me just how fatigued I've become with the situation. I've stick out a lot of bullshit with you guys, and I'm glad I have. I'm glad this game happened and I'm damn pleased with the fun I've had. I don't regret it. But at this point, unless they whip a damn good anticheat out their asses to go with this content update, I don't think I can bring myself to play a game I'm no longer excited about seeing updated. Because no matter how good the new gun is, no matter how much I improved and may continue to improve if I keep playing, there's always gonna be some jagoff who knows exactly where I am and is ready to have his babymode snap to my head for him.

    I do hope they rectify this problem. Warzone is hands down one of my favorite games of all time. And I want it to be good, and I want to play it. But I just don't have enough willpower left in me to keep trudging through a river of piss and thanking Activision for the drink.

    submitted by /u/Selviorn
    [link] [comments]

    This was a first

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    Console only crossplay is needed so desperately right now

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    I'll preface this by saying that obviously anti-cheat is what's needed desperately, however they seem to be struggling with that and this is something they can resolve immediately.

    I play PlayStation 5 and we haven't ventured from crossplay in literally months, it's crazy that the Xbox users don't have this option however and that needs to change.

    This is logical even outside of the cheating, they're comparable bits of hardware and even without cheating I don't want to play with someone who could have advantages when it comes to FOV etc.

    submitted by /u/Tender-Gary
    [link] [comments]

    My first reaction was to duck behind the window.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    no comments xd

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    So I sniped a most wanted in a Bertha 667 meters away....

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    He's not cheating, I'm probably just bad at the game.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Umm…did you forget something?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    PSA: Longshot kills are measured by distance from death NOT distance from knock.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    Sometimes teleport doors are not the safe option

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Hip-Fire Monster (MP5 Killer?)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    That moment when your buddy is so bad that he's amazing

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    I feel so dumb..

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    1 Rocket, 2 Helicopters.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Spray and pray

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment