• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    CoD Warzone | Warzone 2021, colorized.

    CoD Warzone | Warzone 2021, colorized.


    Warzone 2021, colorized.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    How it feels when the Contamination Level 4 warning plays - VOLUME WARNING

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    “Hey. Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?”

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    It never feels good

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Hank really depicts the state of the game well.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    I have decided I shall never trust anyone again.... ��

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    POV: you enter the wrong house, in the wrong meta

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    I’m awful (.45 kd ) but at least I did this in a solo yesterday.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    It ain’t much

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    ok now NERF it

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    XM4 warzone user here

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Exfiled as a zombie after a game of warzone

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Ah yes, thanks for letting me know I had forgotten what those missiles were flying in the sky

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Shout out to Raven and their creativity!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    I feel like there is not enough love for Raven and how creative this team is with each season and update. Since the Cold War integration the Raven team has been coming in with exciting new content to keep the player base on our toes and guessing! They are consistently dropping new content such as guns, cosmetic packs, characters, zombies, bugs and the list goes on.

    The new guns have already gotten a lot of praise so I wanted to highlight some of my other favorite content drops this last week.

    God Mode - The limited release of God Mode was outstanding. No other BR is brave enough to go out on a limb and release a game breaking, I mean game changing feature like God Mode!

    Surprise Inactivity End Game - Just last night our quad got to experience this one. We were able to get foresight and set up in the final circle. We had all sides covered, actively tagging and defending the area when the exciting "You been removed for inactivity" came up for 3 out of 4 teammates. It made the rest of the games that night even more exciting when we didn't randomly get booted.

    Headless Horseman Skin - We also had a player on our team randomly lose his head last night. This definitely gave our team and advantage so he could head glitch and not be spotted. Truly genius idea by the Raven team. It's a nice little tweak they did on the full invisibility update to keep things fresh.

    Random Buttons Disabled - We called in a load out a few nights ago when to my surprise I wasn't able to interact with it! I thought, maybe if I go bump it with an ATV or something it will fix the issue but I quickly learned I couldn't interact with vehicles either! I also found out shortly after that I couldn't use my lethal, tacticle or activate my field upgrade. Truly ground breaking content that forces the player to get by with ground loot and only their gun. Outstanding work.

    Special Sound Effects - Missiles flying over head, Russian announcements, random planes. Need I say more? Everyone loves hearing nonstop noise spam instead of being able to hear footsteps or gunshots!

    Finally, I just want to recognize how they make the player base feel like part of the team. The way they make the players rest their new updates and patches makes you feel like your on their payroll. My only gripe is that it's tough to get the direct feedback to their uncompetent project team so they know how urgent it is to fix the bugs, er I mean content.

    I know I probably missed some creative changes they've made and can't wait to find them over the next week or so. I'm sure the new map is going to be OVERFLOWING with outstanding content and bugs or I mean features!

    Edit: I can't belive I almost forgot their new respawn/buyback drop-in height! I know my group was tired of being able to spawn in and choose to float to a safer area if enemies chose to engage the buy station. It's great to immediately get back into the action with your pistol and missing armor plate since you are spawning 5 feet from the ground and cannot float to cover.

    submitted by /u/MVSmoker
    [link] [comments]

    Absolute mayhem

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Change my mind.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    This is what happens when the zone closes in a radiation zone (mask race clutch)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Shot my RPG at our bounty before the contract even started.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    How to flank the big Boneyard building..

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    CoD Warzone - The Sykov Experience

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    I told my friends, "HDR is easy, just click on their heads". Then I showed them how

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    It is Sunday, my dudes

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    After the Roze Nerf, we gonna see this Mf all around.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    1v1 Blind Thermite for the W

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment