• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    CoD Warzone | 54 new Bundles in Season Three of Warzone

    CoD Warzone | 54 new Bundles in Season Three of Warzone


    54 new Bundles in Season Three of Warzone

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    Call of Duty: Warzone Season 3 Patch Notes

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Classified photo of CoD's servers

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Smh.......

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Noticed a QR code on the grapple watching a stream and it took me to COD Endowment. They help veterans find careers post-service. Okay Activision, nice move.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Second March in the new mode... Kinda sus, idk

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Watching the new event like...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    New Warzone Live Action Trailer

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Warzone RN

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Unpopular Opinion: New Vadansk is awesome!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    They have changed/fixed literally all of the horrible/unplayable parts of the map.

    Downtown, Stadium, Dam, Quarry etc... all soooo much better, more playable and more open than before. Much fewer absurd verticality/camping advantages. An overall much more balanced map.

    The colors look awesome as well.

    Do I want a totally brand new map? Absolutely. Do I still think new Verdansk looks great? Hell yeah!

    submitted by /u/Inevitable_Story_794
    [link] [comments]

    Raven: "We know the Roze skin is annoying, we are fixing it" / Also Raven: "Introducing Roze 2.0!"

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    RAVEN, THANK YOU for listening to us and to explain each nerf / buff!! Let's move on together now!! ❤️

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    Ah the classic 1980s truck design...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Not a fan of no MW ground loot

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Warzone youtube starter pack

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    I'm calling it

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    its been over 20 mins and still in the queue :(

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    Waiting to Play the New Map Like...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Raven, if you ever going to nerf AMAX, dig a bit deeper into MW guns and make some adjustments for guns like SCAR-H, MW AK, Oden.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Its was pretty unfair when AMAX released just to be superior vs those guns i mentioned.

    I pushed SCAR to obsidian camo (jokes on me, i just love scar this much) and was patiently waiting for a buff in warzone for 6 seasons ...never happened.

    Just give these guns a chance to be something more in warzone, CW guns hype is okay but come on, there are plenty of us who love MW guns too.

    submitted by /u/MikeVazovsky
    [link] [comments]

    Wish version of Captain Price

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Hello new Verdansk

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Could it be???

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Invisibility glitch canon in Warzone storyline

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    But they were hacking I swear

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Open letter to the player I came face to face with during last night’s destruction of Verdansk event.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    I dropped into verdansk alone - my squad mates plagued by server queues and dev errors. I parachuted in and I knew this game would be different as I landed with an AA12.

    I gathered up what little resources I could and stuck to the shadows, not wanting to engage in unnecessary gunfights due to being seriously outnumbered. I was a lone wolf just waiting to learn what fate awaited the world.

    I survived waves of zombies and was sure I would see the end. With around 2 minutes or so left I was forced towards the exfil circle which was littered with the undead. I thought these would ultimately be my demise.

    As I rounded the building, you ran across in front of me. I could have deleted you before you even knew I was there. I didn't want to deny you the chance to be part of history so I let you live.

    We ran side by side, me only a single step behind you, for a few seconds before you realised I was there. You turned to look at me and fired a shot which went whizzing over my head. I signalled that I was no threat as you continued to blast off shotgun rounds all around me like some sort of fire hose which had broken free from a fireman. I painted a little heart on the ground as a symbol of peace.

    I could have killed you again. Your aim was, quite frankly, impressively shit. You fired 2 full magazines at me before getting a hit marker. Still I let you live. I decided to try and escape by running around the building so that we both may survive to see the end.

    As I rounded the corner, there you were again. You chased me and shot me in the back like the dirty coward you are.

    Your single kill in that game may have made you feel important for a second, but the weight of what you did will haunt you forever. I was forced to spectate the final moments of verdansk as a soulless reanimated corpse of a man.

    I remember your name. It it's burned into my brain (and also recent players list). One day our paths will cross again. When that day comes I will spare you no mercy. I'll tease you first. I'll dance around your terrible shots. I'll take a couple of shots at your kneecaps. Then I will execute you. Then I will teabag you. I will teabag you until I succumb to the gas. Then I will too be dead. But I will have the last laugh because I will die with my balls in your mouth.

    submitted by /u/spaceshipcommander
    [link] [comments]

    A side-by-side pic of Price '84 and Price 2019 for comparison

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    Docs thumbnail for his stream today. I think he saw the warzone YouTube starter pack post from yesterday.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment