• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    CoD Warzone | Don't show the first circle before landing (especially rebirth)

    CoD Warzone | Don't show the first circle before landing (especially rebirth)


    Don't show the first circle before landing (especially rebirth)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    My genius is unparalleled and my skills, unmatched.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Also, try to find it inside the meme.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Solos is absolutely terrifying

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Anyone else think solos is terrifying. I'm sat here thinking about clicking on solos and I get anxiety just thinking about it. The amount of jump scares there are, each building I enter I'm so scared of some rose skin in the corner. I'm a 1.7 kd player in trios in quads, and have barely ever played solos for this reason. But when playing solos I feel I'm a 0.3 player. I can barely win anything and people in buildings are my kryptonite. Anyone got any tips? I've been driving around in a Berthalike a pussy and never want to leave it hahaha. I definitely fear dying way too much and tell myself to push, but end up being really passive and sitting in a corner. But yeah anyone else feel solos is just mortifying?

    submitted by /u/tattybojangles1234
    [link] [comments]

    Panic claymore actually helped me for once

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Six Kills in One Minute with Bow and Sticks

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    I have a .54 KD

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    This happens to me more often than not... [sound on]

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Is this dude hacking? He seemed really sus but I only have the one killcam from him.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    Can we get an anti-cheat maybe?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    As an old guy playing this game with my sons, I had a great moment yesterday

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    I am an old guy. I am fortunate that I am able to stay in touch with my young adult sons through this game. I had one of the best moments with them yesterday. I have told my sons more than a couple of times that one of my favorite titles for an album was Ted Nugent's live album "Intensity in Ten Cities". I love the play on words and have used it in stupid dad joke ways with my sons as they were growing up. We were playing Resurgence yesterday. We like to land near the tents and living quarters. We had just been wiped off the map there shortly after landing in three straight games. As we are headed there for a fourth time and it is looking spicy again, one of my boys says "hey Dad, it looks like intensity in tent city". I couldn't have been more proud.

    submitted by /u/squatch_in_the_woods
    [link] [comments]

    A very satisfying was to get into the top floor of Stadium by parachute gliding...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Seriously - How hard is it to put the actual weapon name/model on the screen when buying packs?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Was looking for my final opponent, neither of us knew we were just inches apart.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    Anyone feels like cheaters are rampant again?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    I have been getting so many aimbotters/wallhackers in Resurgence. It's actually insane. I never really ran much into cheaters before, but now everygame has at least 1 or 2.

    Anybody else noticed this influx?

    submitted by /u/Ilithius
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky C4 throw

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Gondola ride for the win ��

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Modern Problems Require Modern Solutions...

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Why is jumping out windows so difficult now?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Ever since the integration, jumping out of windows (especially thru glass) has become a chore. I cant imagine they messed with the windows themselves however I'm thinking it has to do with CW operators?

    Anyone else have better luck switching back to MW operators?

    submitted by /u/neeners9223
    [link] [comments]

    The best snipe I will ever make!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Roze Skin be like

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    First time I see this Riot Shield bug/glitch. I don't know if you can see players too.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    My boy was getting chased all across the map, so he did what had to be done.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    James Bond his ass

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    most painful death com ever

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment