• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    CoD Warzone | Today is the day

    CoD Warzone | Today is the day


    Today is the day

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:08 AM PST

    First of sorry for my English, I just have to express this never mind the grammar..

    With the news that the Mac-10 skin is basically pay to win, and an insane amount of bugs, cheaters, a report for a patent which makes you buy more skins based on the SBMM (acquired by activision), and no communication today is the day that I officially stop playing this game until it's in a WAAAY better state.

    (The nonexistent testing of new weapons - new skins being pushed out instead of fixes - SBMM - anticheat - hundreds exploits (many still not fixed)

    It's okey to have faults in a game, it's just insane to me that a triple A company like this doesn't seem to have the capability or motivation to fix it! I've played a lot of what you can call indie games, that fix things super fast, and is transparent about their faults. THEY DONT EVEN COMMUNICATE. And it's almost to the point where the player base accepts their silence, THIS IS NOT FUCKING OKEY.

    The greed that the developers are showing is absolutely mind boggling, deep down you'd think that, "okey, things are gonna get better", but at this point it seems like there is no control, no plan, the only thing that matter is pushing more players in the game to use money. And I get it, that the point from an business side of things, but this current state, is killing the fun. And trust me, I love the game, and it's almost heartbreaking to see the shit going on.

    I know I'm just a single person, I know they are never going to listen to me, but it seems like the only way to get their attention is mass deleting the game. I know there is a lot of people like me, that love the game, but hate the road it's heading, let's try, just TRY to do something about it, cuz it doesn't seem like they are.

    Best regards , a gamer that wants the fun back in warzone.....

    submitted by /u/taabz1
    [link] [comments]

    A real reaction to my NERF THE DMR sign

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Raven Soft dev discusses the latest nerf

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:07 PM PST

    it be like that.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:02 AM PST

    Congrats to Tommey, SuperEvan, and Newbzz on a kill record. Very tough competition in their lobby.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:17 PM PST

    Human candles and sledge hammers. God I love this game

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:59 AM PST

    Every Single Night

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:17 AM PST

    The 'Gallantry' blueprint officially has higher base damage than the stock Mac 10. Also decreased hipfire and recoil. Confirmed by JGOD

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    A 590 meters Kar98 shot!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:35 PM PST

    Crossbow quad feed

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:19 AM PST

    what in the whole wide world is up with this game? how just HOW can they f*ck something up like this?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:29 AM PST

    When you are using the riot shield cuz u are annoyed at the dmr meta but the last guy isnt using the dmr

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:18 AM PST

    When playing bad prevails

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:16 PM PST

    There can only be one...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Is there some speedhack i'm unaware of?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:44 AM PST

    Anyone else lose massive respect for streamers since that website was launched?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:30 PM PST

    I used to wonder what I was doing wrong in my games that I couldn't become better...I bought a gaming monitor, a Xbox elite 2 controller, ssd, hardwired the internet. My gameplay got better after that but even so it seemed like the "pros" were still so much better and I just hit a plateau. Then I found out the power of the pc versus the consoles I had and I chalked it up to that. But now I can see that the reason our skills look vastly different is a combination of those things... AND them having absolute bot lobbies. They have the audacity to make videos about how to improve your game play and all that but not once did they mention that they had ways to manipulate the SBMM. I've looked at some of the streamers matches recently and they're in diamond NOW that they've been exposed... getting 5-10 kills consistently. It's a joke

    submitted by /u/Oblivions_reaper
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t mind me, fellas. Just trying to level up my DMR

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:54 PM PST

    I got 2nd in Plunder Quads by myself. Probably dumb but I feel that's some sort of accomplishment.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    How To: Deal With Rooftop Campers with DMRs! (uploaded to tiktok @iColeXO)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:33 AM PST

    Learning how to edit using warzone clips and made this I would appreciate any feedback, advice and tips!!!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:10 AM PST

    I was levelling up some guns in plunder and hit this.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:45 PM PST

    tHe dMr gOt NeRfEd.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Literally cheating on live stream and is still active. How are people getting away with this?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:41 AM PST

    Well, that worked.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment