• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    CoD Warzone | My genius is... it's almost frightening

    CoD Warzone | My genius is... it's almost frightening


    My genius is... it's almost frightening

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    A Sixth Sense

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Season 5 Loot is Fire

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Super satisfying

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Got my friend his second Warzone dub! It was his first time playint since March!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Big fan of zip lines

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    If you’re going to die to the gas, might as well call in your air strike

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    My ps4 died and this was my last heroic clip took by him ... thanks for the service .

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Warzone Solos Need a Change

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I love Warzone and have played it a ton since its release (Im ~2.2 KDA for reference, many days played), so I promise I'm not just writing this to hate on the game. But Warzone Solo mode is legitimately the least enjoyable game mode of any BR I have played. Solos on Fortnite, and even Apex, were far more fun. 90% of solos end with you dying to some random guy camping in some random house you had no idea was there, and yes, this does happen in duo, trios, quads, etc. But it is not the end of your game. Your team can save you/buy you back. Dying like this, where you had like close to 0% chance to outplay, is not fulfilling gameplay. And most times you only win these fights if the other guy can't aim. In Fortnite and Apex, if someone had the drop on you, there were ways to mitigate this advantage through building in Fortnite or using character abilities in Apex. If someone catches you out in the open on Warzone, if there is no natural cover you are just dead. So many times when I play solo it feels like RNG when I'm running in from the storm or just changing positions. I find myself saying, "well if there's a guy in this building I'm dead", and just praying I don't get shot at. It just feels bad to play like this, and it just encourages so much more camping than the modes with teammates.

    I don't know if there is an optimal solution for this. My only idea, for SOLOS ONLY, there should be a way to tell generally how many people were around you. I think removing ghost (and since ghost would be gone probably heartbeats as well) from solos would mitigate some of the issues. Players would be rewarded for moving around, looting, going to the buy station for UAV to locate other players. Right now you can literally hide the whole time, wait for the loadout spawn, and barely move the entire game. There is not really a counter to playing like this currently amongst average players.

    submitted by /u/sikox
    [link] [comments]

    7 kills within the last minute and a half for the DUB.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    "Fly closer, I'll see if I can C4 him"

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Nothing else matters except for the clutch revive

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Perfectly anticipated

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    All this happened in only one game. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Anyone else at least once a day at the most inconvenient times during a game?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Last night’s game was Hot

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Had a long day at work. Wanted to chill and play some Warzone. Killed by a hacker in my first game who then destroyed the lobby and choked the final kill. Annoying to die to a hacker but very satisfying to watch him lose

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Sometimes it’s not all about winning, p.s because I can’t

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Easily the best RPG I’ve ever hit.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    “I know what to do”

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    a new montage of new clips

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    "Oh, I found a guy!"

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    You always lose one comrade

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Crossbow'd a pilot

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    New subway system coming to Warzone for Season Six

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment