• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    CoD Warzone | Got an execution only win so I thought this would be the best way to show it

    CoD Warzone | Got an execution only win so I thought this would be the best way to show it


    Got an execution only win so I thought this would be the best way to show it

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    When you open a supply box

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Every. Single. Time. Are friendly load out drops random?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    The $500,000 Question

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    When you open the game and...

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    It's a small inconvenience

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    It felt like a movie

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    I quad filled a game and managed to clutch a victory while my team was dead. I wasn’t talking but I got a funny reaction from them.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Drag Racing with the Enemy in Warzone

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I have not won a game in almost 2 weeks and I'm better now then I was.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    I'm just tired of SBMM.

    I have 15 Wins. Not 1 has come in the past 12 or so days. Ever since I hit 1.4 KDR I get placed in the top lobbies against players that are downright better then me. After a week of playing this game I was sitting at a 0.85 KDR. As I got better... I got worse. My strats got better, my gunplay got better, but my competition due to SBMM skyrocketed ahead of me.

    How did we get to the point where being below average or downright bad gives you a higher chance of winning then improving you skills? I'll never get to Pro status. I'm at my absolute "sweatiest." I have a job, a wife, and a kid. I keep telling myself, to run multiplayer and get better but it makes the problem even worse as I improve.

    < It's extremely noticeable for people who don't know where I'm coming from. >

    1.4 KDR players are not on the level of 2.5+, We are much closer to 0.75 then we are to 2.5 in terms of skill. Once you hit this thresholds you basically are cannon fodder to no lifers, streamers, and pros.

    This is the first time I've played CoD heavily since MW 2 and you quite literally are getting punished for improving. Then when you have a legitimate grievance about this system, people bash you for wanting to "stomp noobs"

    I got better, shouldn't I be winning more often? Isn't that the point?

    If this is the kind of game we are promoting. Where the more you improve the harder it is to win, then I may be stepping off. It's gotten less and less enjoyable as I've played and my original squad already moved on.

    Sorry for the rant nature of the post. I don't know what to do here. It's so demoralizing.

    submitted by /u/ODay63
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at checking for update

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Anyone else?

    Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio Porco dio

    submitted by /u/_linley
    [link] [comments]

    To you people using the snake shot akimbo

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Shoulda won your gulag then

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Akimbo Renetti users when everyone calls for akimbo snakeshot nerfs

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Every Tuesday this season

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    How Men Fight in the Gulag

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Man this is some 007 Stuff

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Agreed to a gulag fist-fight, he’s a man of his word

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    How to use a precision air strike

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Never thought the 100 drum mag would come in handy until..

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Enemy dropping into the AO

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Always carry a self - revive

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Felt like I was playing zombies running rings round these guys.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Heartbeat sensor bug

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment